Winnwood Retirement Community

100 WHITLOCK AVENUE, Marietta, GA, 30064

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Winnwood Retirement Community

May 29, 2014

Winnwood Retirement Community has single rooms. They have apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms. It would be the apartment with 1 bedroom that I was interested in. They are lovely. They have sufficient windows, and they have enough room. They have a small kitchen. They do not have a dishwasher in the kitchen, but other than that, all the appliances are there. They serve only one meal, which is dinner at night. You make your own breakfast and lunch. They have all the activities that anyone could desire. I was very pleased with it, but we work very hard for our money, and I do not like to have to pay almost $3,000 a month. It's a lot of money, so I haven't gone ahead with it. The dining room is lovely. They have tablecloths and nice service.

About Winnwood Retirement Community

Winnwood Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Marietta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Winnwood Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Winnwood Retirement Community