Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Johnson Ferry Senior Living

August 27, 2013

By newtoatlanta

Atria is too far. I wouldn't want my mother that far. The facility is nice but not as new. They do have nice common areas but they don't have garden there. It has a nice atmosphere, although I felt like it is more urban and not as cozy. Nevertheless, their staff is very pleasant and they have many activities.

September 06, 2011

By july78

My mother enjoyed her stay here. They took excellent care of her every time I came to visit I'd ask her how everything was going and she never complained. Every time i came to visit her bedroom was always clean, neat, trash taken out, and she always looked great they made sure she had on clean clothes at all times. I even watched some of the staff help her with her makeup

Photos of Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Features of Johnson Ferry Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5250/month

• Overall:

• State Licenses: PCH007989

About Johnson Ferry Senior Living

Johnson Ferry Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Marietta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Johnson Ferry Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Johnson Ferry Senior Living