Heritage of Sandy Plains

3039 Sandy Plains, Marietta, GA, 30066

Reviews of Heritage of Sandy Plains

Michelle47 March 27, 2014

Heritage was very quick to accommodate me. Everything was clean and in order, it had nice furnishings. The inside of the Heritage looked fine, but it wasn't the same as the one in New Jersey that I went to. They were doing a renovation of the building on the inside and on the outside. They seemed somewhat negotiable on their pricing. I saw that they were having a Catholic mass at the facility right around the time I was there. They just had dinner and everybody was in a social room watching TV.

L jack July 29, 2013

Heritage is a wonderful home away from home. My Father has adapted very well there in a short amount of time because of the warm interaction of the staff. The leadership of the facility has been especially attentive to the few concerns we have had, and has made every attempt to resolve quickly any concerns. Also to have the leadership personally interact with my Father makes his day. This interaction makes him feel very special!

Judy Christian July 22, 2013

The exceptional team of caregivers at Heritage of Sandy Plains made it easy for my dad to feel comfortable in his new home. Exceptionally quick responses to any of our questions and requests. The management leads by example with their passion and commitment and it makes a difference!

James_G July 23, 2012

The staff was very friendly and always had a smile. There was never any negativity. They home was very organized and had many group activities for the residents as well as the members of their families to join in on. My Grandmother loved the home while she stayed there. We removed her from the home so that she could be closer to the family. She returned to be involved in activities. The home is a wonderful place to live and always welcomes new guests. They are reasonable cost wise and work with you. We never experienced anything bad about the place. They kept the place clean and you never smelled anything unusual. I would give this place a five star rating out of five stars if there was a scale for it. I would recommend this place to anyone that wanted to place their loved one in a great home.

StormQueen87 April 19, 2012

My entire family really liked this facility. Everyone there was super friendly and really helpful. The facility was really nice and cozy with a fancy dining room where we could eat with our grandmother. The location was perfect too since my grandfather lived right down the road and my mother and I only lived about ten minutes away as well. They have three separate facilities for perfect locations for everyone around metro Atlanta. They also have a lot of different events for the residents and their families, as well as support groups for those families of residents who have recently passed away. They also have a monthly family night with fun themes and great food for all. Overall, I would definitely recommend this facility to those with memory loss or a family member who has memory loss because it is a great and comfy facility with a great staff who are always more than eager to help and answer any questions you may have.

From Heritage of Sandy Plains

Senior assisted living at Heritage of Sandy Plains offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Heritage of Sandy Plains, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Marietta has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Heritage of Sandy Plains, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

We pride ourselves on our approach to wellness; which includes our nationally recognized Brain Health Program. This program encompasses wellness through physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social and vocational engagement.___ Heritage of Sandy plains collaborates with various resources such as home health, hospice, podiatry, dentistry, audiology and geriatric psychiatry for the convenience of our residents ___ We have a secure memory care neighborhood. Our team of dedicated care associates provides enhanced programming and individualized enhanced care for residents with various forms of memory impairment. ___ Active community involvement with various churches, schools, senior center and arts center. We are also located less than 1 mile from the YMCA Acquatic Center and county library.____ Beautifully landscaped courtyard and grounds with walking paths.___ Our memory care neighborhood, Legacy Court, offers a secure walking path and beautiful outdoor sitting area.

Features of Heritage of Sandy Plains

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Front Porch, Balconies in common areas

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,100/month

• Staff patient ratio: MC 1 to 8; PC 1 to 15
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 65

• Licenses: Personal Care Home
  • State License(s): PCH006954

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Heritage of Sandy Plains