Heritage of Sandy Plains

3039 Sandy Plains, Marietta, GA, 30066

Reviews of Heritage of Sandy Plains

August 16, 2016

By Eula850312

Heritage of Sandy Plains was a small place with very clean but very tiny rooms. The staff was very professional. The food was great, and their activities were very good. The value and the security of the place were very good. The location was very convenient.

June 18, 2016

By Karri108058

Heritage of Sandy Plains was older and wasn't very modern. The apartment was OK, just average. The staff was very nice. The chef gave me a tour and some cookies and information about activities and menu selections. He gave me a sheet of activities that's going on for the whole month. The dining area was fairly large. I only tasted the cookie, and it was great. The food selection based on the menu seemed to be pretty broad. I was looking for something modern, so it was not for me.
We were glad to learn you had an overall positive experience during your visit! We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about what would have made this a five-star experience for you. Please feel free to reach out to Executive Director at our community phone number should you have any additional feedback. Thank you for your time!

May 11, 2016

By Pat120760850

The marketing person was very nice in Heritage. The nurse came to do an evaluation, but she did not do a complete evaluation. It was also in a good location, however, the rooms were smaller.

December 29, 2015

By Daughter30

I liked Heritage of Sandy Plains very much during my visit. For one thing, it was very close to us. They seemed to be very caring. The individual that I talked to answered all of my questions and was very interested.

March 27, 2014

By Michelle47

Heritage was very quick to accommodate me. Everything was clean and in order, it had nice furnishings. The inside of the Heritage looked fine, but it wasn't the same as the one in New Jersey that I went to. They were doing a renovation of the building on the inside and on the outside. They seemed somewhat negotiable on their pricing. I saw that they were having a Catholic mass at the facility right around the time I was there. They just had dinner and everybody was in a social room watching TV.

July 29, 2013

By L jack

Heritage is a wonderful home away from home. My Father has adapted very well there in a short amount of time because of the warm interaction of the staff. The leadership of the facility has been especially attentive to the few concerns we have had, and has made every attempt to resolve quickly any concerns. Also to have the leadership personally interact with my Father makes his day. This interaction makes him feel very special!

July 22, 2013

By Judy Christian

The exceptional team of caregivers at Heritage of Sandy Plains made it easy for my dad to feel comfortable in his new home. Exceptionally quick responses to any of our questions and requests. The management leads by example with their passion and commitment and it makes a difference!

July 23, 2012

By James_G

The staff was very friendly and always had a smile. There was never any negativity. They home was very organized and had many group activities for the residents as well as the members of their families to join in on. My Grandmother loved the home while she stayed there. We removed her from the home so that she could be closer to the family. She returned to be involved in activities. The home is a wonderful place to live and always welcomes new guests. They are reasonable cost wise and work with you. We never experienced anything bad about the place. They kept the place clean and you never smelled anything unusual. I would give this place a five star rating out of five stars if there was a scale for it. I would recommend this place to anyone that wanted to place their loved one in a great home.

April 19, 2012

By StormQueen87

My entire family really liked this facility. Everyone there was super friendly and really helpful. The facility was really nice and cozy with a fancy dining room where we could eat with our grandmother. The location was perfect too since my grandfather lived right down the road and my mother and I only lived about ten minutes away as well. They have three separate facilities for perfect locations for everyone around metro Atlanta. They also have a lot of different events for the residents and their families, as well as support groups for those families of residents who have recently passed away. They also have a monthly family night with fun themes and great food for all. Overall, I would definitely recommend this facility to those with memory loss or a family member who has memory loss because it is a great and comfy facility with a great staff who are always more than eager to help and answer any questions you may have.

Photos of Heritage of Sandy Plains

Services & Amenities of Heritage of Sandy Plains

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4100/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Front Porch, Balconies In Common Areas

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: Mc 1 To 8; Pc 1 To 15

• Licenses: Personal Care Home
  • State Licenses: PCH006954

About Heritage of Sandy Plains

Senior assisted living at Heritage of Sandy Plains offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Heritage of Sandy Plains, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Marietta has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Heritage of Sandy Plains, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

We pride ourselves on our approach to wellness; which includes our nationally recognized Brain Health Program. This program encompasses wellness through physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social and vocational engagement.___ Heritage of Sandy plains collaborates with various resources such as home health, hospice, podiatry, dentistry, audiology and geriatric psychiatry for the convenience of our residents ___ We have a secure memory care neighborhood. Our team of dedicated care associates provides enhanced programming and individualized enhanced care for residents with various forms of memory impairment. ___ Active community involvement with various churches, schools, senior center and arts center. We are also located less than 1 mile from the YMCA Acquatic Center and county library.____ Beautifully landscaped courtyard and grounds with walking paths.___ Our memory care neighborhood, Legacy Court, offers a secure walking path and beautiful outdoor sitting area.

Map of Heritage of Sandy Plains