Charter Senior Living of Marietta

840 LeCroy Dr., Marietta, GA, 30068

Reviews of Charter Senior Living of Marietta

January 29, 2015

By Steve100791850

My mother is in Bickford of Marietta. I like that it is small, intimate, and close to our house. I am very happy so far.

June 17, 2014

By Sandy34

I had a friend at Bickford. She was in a studio apartment. She and her family were fine with that, but that's not what my mother wanted. They had activities like bingo, movies, Bible studies, and the usual things. The staff was fine, and everybody was nice.

November 28, 2013

My sister goes to Brickford adult day care and she's doing very good there. I love it and it's really great. They take good care of her. They have activities like bingo, sitting exercises and they have really good things for her there. She is able to communicate with another person who is on her level. They kind of stimulate her a little bit. They give them lunch and they have two menus to choose from on what they want to eat that day. It is really a good facility from what I see and she comes back happy.

Photos of Charter Senior Living of Marietta

Features of Charter Senior Living of Marietta

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5450/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: ALC000031

About Charter Senior Living of Marietta

At Charter Senior Living of Marietta, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Marietta area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Charter Senior Living of Marietta's "Legacy Cove" memory care includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our Personal Touch program, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs. Enriching the lives of our residents through new memory care programs, communications, and environment will help grow the family LEGACY at heart!

Map of Charter Senior Living of Marietta