Azalea Manor Marietta, GA

Overview of Ratings

3.1

June 30, 2011

By GuiCyber

Azalea Manor is a licensed facility, and one of the things that makes me feel very safe about my aunt living there is the fact that WellStar Kennestone Hospital is less than two miles away. Should any major health issue arise, I know that my aunt is very close to a major hospital. Azalea Manor has a great health care system in itself, but it gives me an extra peace of mind to know that if there is any emergency that my aunt is so close to the hospital, just in case. I really enjoy the southern hospitality and the generous way that people respond to my aunt at Azalea, and the way that they speak to her an interact with her. They speak to her with respect, and do not speak to her like she is a child. Although some people may need to be spoken to in a simpler manner of speech, my aunt is quite sharp in her mind and can quickly catch on to people who are patronizing her and speaking down to her. She is a very spirited lady, she just needs help with everyday tasks, cooking, cleaning, and her diabetes treatments. One huge reason that my aunt was open to being cared for at Azalea is because they have a great day care, or respite program. We started using Azalea when I had to travel out of town for work, and my auntie was able to spend three days and two nights at Azalea. After that, we got really involved in the program because she enjoyed the socialization. Whether your family will need long term care or maybe just some assistance after a surgery, or care during the day, Azalea is a really great place. While their care is serious and professional, they deliver it in a lighthearted, fun way. It does not feel like nursing home or "the end of the road." My aunt does not feel trapped or unhappy at Azalea, and that is worth gold. The people who run this facility do it with an open heart and we are blessed to be able to give my aunt this type of care.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Azalea Manor

Features of Azalea Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
    • Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Telephone Connections in all Rooms
    • Pet Therapy, Regular Religious Services, and Other Activities
    • Much More!

Outside Services Available To Residents

Azalea Manor residents are provided many services from outside agencies including on-call pharmacist, medication evaluations and on-site physician visits, on-site rehabilitation therapies, on-site medical and nursing care, and more.

Residents Are Assisted With.....

• Bathing & Personal Hygiene
    • Incontinence Care
    • Dressing
    • Ambulation
    • Medications and Insulin
    • Eating and Nutrition
    • Daily Housekeeping, Laundry & Linens
    • Much More!

We are a family owned and operated business, with a combined 25 years of experience within the medical, healthcare, and hospitality industries.

Map of Azalea Manor