Atria Johnson Ferry

9 Sherwood Lane Southeast, Marietta, GA, 30067

Reviews of Atria Johnson Ferry

Sharlene1 May 21, 2014

My mom has been at the assisted living facility of Atria Johnson Ferry since February. The facility is excellent. It’s everything we hoped it would be. It's clean. The food is not quite as good as my mother likes, but she is very picky with cooking, and the chef there doesn’t quite cook that way, so that is the only problem. With their activities, they do have activities every day, and they have an activity director. They have massage once a week.

jbmarietta February 17, 2014

6 days after signing a contract to move my Mom into the assisted living section at Atria, she broke her arm and had to go into rehab. While I informed Atria that she would be unable to move in, they insisted on waiting to see how the reassessment would go. After 3 weeks, the Atria nurse visited and said she could move in, but would require 24 hr personal care - at a cost of 3 times what our original contract provided. Not only would they not discuss a prorated rebate, the manager in charge would not even take the time to return my phone call. If considering this location, please go in with yours eyes open!

I am sorry to hear about your mother’s broken arm and hope she has a full recovery. We apologize for the communication concerns you mentioned in your review and welcome the opportunity to discuss them with you personally to gain a better understanding of the situation. Please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com including “Atria Johnson Ferry” in your subject line.

newtoatlanta August 27, 2013

Atria is too far. I wouldn't want my mother that far. The facility is nice but not as new. They do have nice common areas but they don't have garden there. It has a nice atmosphere, although I felt like it is more urban and not as cozy. Nevertheless, their staff is very pleasant and they have many activities.

july78 September 06, 2011

My mother enjoyed her stay here. They took excellent care of her every time I came to visit I'd ask her how everything was going and she never complained. Every time i came to visit her bedroom was always clean, neat, trash taken out, and she always looked great they made sure she had on clean clothes at all times. I even watched some of the staff help her with her makeup

From Atria Johnson Ferry

At Atria Johnson Ferry, you'll find southern elegance and sophistication in a prestigious Atlanta neighborhood. Residents can relax in one of several common areas or entertain friends and family on the second-floor veranda. Activities to stay healthy and socialize abound, and our special affiliation with medical referral networks gives you the finest medical attention when you need it.

Atria Johnson Ferry offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Cafe
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of your apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance