Atria Johnson Ferry

Overview of Ratings

4.1

August 27, 2013

By newtoatlanta

Atria is too far. I wouldn't want my mother that far. The facility is nice but not as new. They do have nice common areas but they don't have garden there. It has a nice atmosphere, although I felt like it is more urban and not as cozy. Nevertheless, their staff is very pleasant and they have many activities.

September 06, 2011

By july78

My mother enjoyed her stay here. They took excellent care of her every time I came to visit I'd ask her how everything was going and she never complained. Every time i came to visit her bedroom was always clean, neat, trash taken out, and she always looked great they made sure she had on clean clothes at all times. I even watched some of the staff help her with her makeup

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Atria Johnson Ferry

Features of Atria Johnson Ferry

• State Licenses: PCH007989

About Atria Johnson Ferry

At Atria Johnson Ferry, you'll find southern elegance and sophistication in a prestigious Atlanta neighborhood. Residents can relax in one of several common areas or entertain friends and family on the second-floor veranda. Activities to stay healthy and socialize abound, and our special affiliation with medical referral networks gives you the finest medical attention when you need it.

Atria Johnson Ferry offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Cafe
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of your apartment, community and grounds
    • Medication assistance