Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

886 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta, GA, 30068

Reviews of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

MissyHill March 28, 2012

My grandmother lived in this assisted living facility for over five years. At first, we really liked the facility. There are numerous fun activities for the residents and the facility itself was nice and clean. My grandmother had a nice apartment to herself and a maid attended and cleaned her room each day.The main issue my grandmother and our family had with the facility was the dining. When she first moved in. she really enjoyed the dining. In fact, my mother and I would visit her for meals on occasion and eat in the dining room. However, soon the quality of the food began to decline. Keep in mind that this facility is extremely expensive. After numerous complaints and conversations, the food really never improved. My grandmother began skipping meals and eating snacks in her room. She passed away in the fall of last year and I was not impressed with how the facility handled it. They never once called to check on her while she was in the hospital. I'm not sure if all facilities are this way or if this was just a bad experience. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

jdeng625 October 14, 2011

I volunteered at this assisted living home while I was in high school. I thought the facility was very lively and the senior citizens were very enthusiastic about our event. We had a holiday party there and they requested that all the food we brought be sugar-free. This shows that they cared about the health of the citizens. The workers were all very kind and I felt that they really knew what they were doing. The facility was very clean and I saw workers cleaning every time I was there. It is a very well kept up home. I saw a schedule of events that were happening at the facility and it seemed as though they always had something going on. However, there were definitely quieter areas where someone who wanted a little bit more privacy could go. I would definitely trust any of my grandparents at the Savannah Court assisted living home.

ecobb August 05, 2011

My mom was a resident at Savannah Court for 17 months until she passed. The staff was amazing, they assisted her in all her activities of daily living. The dining experience was also very good, always offering an alternate meal if she didn't like what was on the menu.They had programs day and night so that the residents could socialize and also use there brains. The nursing staff was great also, they worked hard to insure my mom not only received her meds, but also made sure that she understood what each med was for. The executive director was always available to our family. The facility was also always available.

About Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Arbor Terrace of East Cobb is an assisted living facility in Marietta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arbor Terrace of East Cobb for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb