Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Overview of Ratings

3.8

October 14, 2011

By jdeng625

I volunteered at this assisted living home while I was in high school. I thought the facility was very lively and the senior citizens were very enthusiastic about our event. We had a holiday party there and they requested that all the food we brought be sugar-free. This shows that they cared about the health of the citizens. The workers were all very kind and I felt that they really knew what they were doing. The facility was very clean and I saw workers cleaning every time I was there. It is a very well kept up home. I saw a schedule of events that were happening at the facility and it seemed as though they always had something going on. However, there were definitely quieter areas where someone who wanted a little bit more privacy could go. I would definitely trust any of my grandparents at the Savannah Court assisted living home.

August 05, 2011

By ecobb

My mom was a resident at Savannah Court for 17 months until she passed. The staff was amazing, they assisted her in all her activities of daily living. The dining experience was also very good, always offering an alternate meal if she didn't like what was on the menu.They had programs day and night so that the residents could socialize and also use there brains. The nursing staff was great also, they worked hard to insure my mom not only received her meds, but also made sure that she understood what each med was for. The executive director was always available to our family. The facility was also always available.

About Arbor Terrace of East Cobb

Arbor Terrace of East Cobb is an assisted living facility in Marietta, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arbor Terrace of East Cobb for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Arbor Terrace of East Cobb