Gateway Villas and Gardens

605 Gateway Central, Marble Falls, TX, 78654

Reviews of Gateway Villas and Gardens

Sally12 August 10, 2013

We went and looked at Gateway and it's a very good place. The staff are very good. We liked it also because most of my father's friends are there.

Michelle9 November 21, 2012

I have visited this facility many times over the last 3 years. I have always found the staff to be helpful, encouraging and courteous to the residents that stay within the facility. The facility is always well taken care of and seems to be very clean. The facility seems to be a very safe environment. On all visits to the facility the residents I have encountered have been positive and happy with their stay. Residents seem to always have staff members engaging them in social activities and encouraging residents to become involved in the community with in the facility. Staff at the facility appears to be very well informed about each resident and their specific daily needs. The staff members that I have encountered always seem to have deep concern for the well-being of each and every resident. Overall I feel like the residents in this facility seem happy and have their needs well cared for by the staff and caregivers of the facility.

From Gateway Villas and Gardens

Gateway Villas and Gardens offers compassionate senior care in Marble Falls, TX. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Gateway Villas and Gardens shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Marble Falls, TX.

Features of Gateway Villas and Gardens