Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

16500 92nd Avenue North, Maple Grove, MN, 55311

Reviews of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

May 11, 2016

By GinnyIOFTI

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge was nice. It's not bad, but it's not great. The staff were pretty engaging and friendly. I liked the people who were gathered in a common area watching TV, but the residents seemed bored to me. It had a phenomenal menu. They had a lot of areas where they hold activities. There's the common room and another room with more tables where they play cards and stuff like that.

May 11, 2016

By Tom RLWVEU

Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge looked quite nice, but there was more care than we needed, so it was too expensive. The rooms, the grounds, activities, and the dining area looked really good. I would say the atmosphere was upscale, homey, and comfortable.

April 18, 2016

By jewelie77

My father was in the Wildflower Lodge memory care. Please stay away! I can confidently say he was neglected for his 1 year stay there. Each time we went to visit his hearing aids were never working. The "activity" for the day consisted of moving the residents in front of a TV to watch a musical show. The staff barely speaks English and they are NEVER around!! Residents would be left in their wing without a single staff person to be found. We had to search out staff & that was very difficult. One visit my dad actually made it out the front door!!! The lay out of the building is a nightmare for dementia. Long, twisty hallways that a person without dementia could get lost. We left in tears each time we went to visit. We have since moved him to a new memory care and it is a night and day difference. My dad is smiling again! We feel happy to go visit him and leave without feeling like we dumped him in an awful place!!

August 06, 2015

By Bonnie110932550

We really liked Rose Arbor and Wildflower Lodge. It was very large, and it had very comfortable décor. It seemed to be well staffed. They had good activities. The only thing that disturbed me was they kind of made it like a selling point that they do not keep dementia residents if they show any violent tendencies.

May 30, 2014

We chose Rose Arbor because it's just 15 minutes away. It's a nice living space, a nice community with activities. The apartment was on the main floor, and it seemed to have everything that we like, and the décor for my dad wasn't as fancy or feminine. It was very casual looking. It's nice but casual. We picked it with that in mind, and the setting that it's in, and it's kind of close to business, but it's secluded by trees. There's a creek and wildlife. So we chose it for the location, the building, but we also knew that the care was good there because of a friend. It kind of ended up being a no brainer.

February 11, 2014

By P.Ray

Mom has been at lodge for about 2 weeks. The staff is genuine. Caring and accommodating to my moms needs. There are many activities to keep folks busy. Calming environment, clean and we'll kept.

January 18, 2014

By unknown11

Other

The head nurse does not want to do more work than she has too and her LPN will talk behind your back. The Director is all about the money.

Photos of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge

Relax and enjoy the finer things in life at Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Maple Grove, Minnesota. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Rose Arbor provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Spacious apartments come in a variety of floor plans to meet all of our residents' lifestyles. Rest assured, our residents enjoy sought after amenities and safety features for peace of mind. Available 24 hours a day, our staff makes sure that residents enjoy the most out of their days with entertainment programming and social events. With its Northwoods architecture and ambiance, Rose Arbor is where country, community and convenience come together to create a home like no other. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast or an avid shopper, a bird watcher or a movie buff, our community keeps you connected. Miles of nature trails take you to your choice of parks, lakes and reserves. Shopping, dining and an array of lifestyle services are at your fingertips with our scheduled courtesy transportation.

Beauty of the north woods abounds and seniors are celebrated in everything they do. Spacious apartments including 2 bedrooms with walk in storage rooms. Feature Bluestone MD, in house doctor services for Assisted Living and Memory care residents. 1 mile from Maple Grove Hospital. Experienced and committed to seniors and their families since 2001

Map of Rose Arbor & Wildflower Lodge