The Commons at Union Ranch

2241 N. Union Road, Manteca, CA, 95336

Reviews of The Commons at Union Ranch

EPXBNFC May 11, 2016

Mom is very happy at The Commons at Union Ranch because she's doing well there. It is a great place with a very positive environment. She used to call me every day, but she does not do that now, so I know she is very comfortable. It is a nice, very clean, and well-maintained place.

Sharon121748650 March 16, 2016

The Commons at Union Ranch was a beautiful facility with a lot of activities happening in the community. The staff was very nice. Their dining area was huge, which, unfortunately, would confuse my mother. The rooms I saw were too large for my mom. I think we are very lucky to have communities like these.

Anonymous113466150 October 19, 2015

The Commons had a large number of caregivers to ratio of residents. They have like two rooms that are adjoined and they share one bath but there would be a total of four residents on those two rooms and they weren’t very large. For what they were charging, I just thought they were overpriced for the size of the rooms that they were offering to the residents in the memory care. There’s like a little tiny apartment and then they have two beds and two dressers in there. But I understand their purpose of putting memory care patients together because they look out for each other. They allowed private rooms but of course the price would be high. I only met one staff member and she was very knowledgeable.

Laurie21 February 08, 2014

My mom is in assisted living apartment at The Commons At Union Ranch. It's beautiful and it's close to me. I chose this for my mother because I heard good things about it from friends. Everybody is very nice. The apartments are beautiful. The grounds are very nice. My mom says food is good. They have all kinds of entertainment around the holiday and all kinds of stuff to do, although Mom does her own thing. The best thing about this facility is that Mom likes the people there. Everyone is friendly. She likes that place.

From The Commons at Union Ranch

Here at The Commons at Union Ranch, we’re dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It’s a feeling you’ll notice the moment you’re invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.

As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. And inspired to anticipate your next need – before you even know you have a next need.

A variety of activities including gardening, art classes, local tours and tai chi await here at The Commons at Union Ranch, just a short drive from San Francisco, Sacramento and Yosemite National Park.

Features of The Commons at Union Ranch

• Minimum rate: $2450/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $3200/month
  • Fee Structure Extra One Time Community Fee Of $1500 2nd Occupancy Fee $750 Care Costs Range From $400 To $2000 Per Month

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites