The Commons at Union Ranch

2241 N. Union Road, Manteca, CA, 95336

Reviews of The Commons at Union Ranch

Anonymous113466150 October 19, 2015

The Commons had a large number of caregivers to ratio of residents. They have like two rooms that are adjoined and they share one bath but there would be a total of four residents on those two rooms and they weren’t very large. For what they were charging, I just thought they were overpriced for the size of the rooms that they were offering to the residents in the memory care. There’s like a little tiny apartment and then they have two beds and two dressers in there. But I understand their purpose of putting memory care patients together because they look out for each other. They allowed private rooms but of course the price would be high. I only met one staff member and she was very knowledgeable.

Laurie21 February 08, 2014

My mom is in assisted living apartment at The Commons At Union Ranch. It's beautiful and it's close to me. I chose this for my mother because I heard good things about it from friends. Everybody is very nice. The apartments are beautiful. The grounds are very nice. My mom says food is good. They have all kinds of entertainment around the holiday and all kinds of stuff to do, although Mom does her own thing. The best thing about this facility is that Mom likes the people there. Everyone is friendly. She likes that place.

From The Commons at Union Ranch

Here at The Commons at Union Ranch, we’re dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It’s a feeling you’ll notice the moment you’re invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.

As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve. And inspired to anticipate your next need – before you even know you have a next need.

A variety of activities including gardening, art classes, local tours and tai chi await here at The Commons at Union Ranch, just a short drive from San Francisco, Sacramento and Yosemite National Park.

Features of The Commons at Union Ranch

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy

• Housing extra: 15 different floor plans
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: One time Community fee of $1500 - 2nd occupancy fee $750 - Care costs range from $400 to $2000 per month
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,200/month