Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

1130 Empire Ave, Manteca, CA, 95336

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

Tom311406 June 10, 2016

Prestige Senior Living at Manteca is really close to our house, and the staff is really good, very friendly, and know what they’re doing. They take their time with everyone there and are very good with my mom and all the other people, too. It’s the best; the place looks really good and the pricing is good, also. My mom is happy with the food. They have a lot of activities there and are always bringing her out of her room and doing things together. They had stuff for Easter and champagne brunch for Mother’s Day. The memory unit there was very nice and cheerful, and my mom liked it a lot. They share a bathroom, so the bathroom has two doors: one for my mom’s room going into the bathroom and then one for the other person next to her. Both of them go into the same bathroom, but she has a totally different room. If you go visit her, you can just close the door and you’re by yourself with her. She has her own TV and bed.

Sharon121748650 March 16, 2016

I had friends living at Prestige Senior Living at Manteca, so I am very familiar with the community. It’s a relatively new facility that is very clean and beautiful with well-maintained apartments. The staff is very friendly. I have eaten there, and the food is very good. I would be very happy if Mom moves there.

Tim39 December 17, 2015

We looked at Prestige Senior Living at Manteca, and it's fairly new, but they had incredibly small closets in their assisted living. The staff was fine. Everything was very nice there, and the rooms were more open.

Jo Ann7 October 29, 2015

I went to Prestige. It was very nice and very clean. Everybody looked very happy. I talked to a few of the residents and they were all extremely happy being there. They enjoyed all the amenities there, and they all liked the food. They day I was there, they were having yoga class, and there were quite a few people in the yoga class. The rooms were very nice. Most of the upper-story rooms had balconies with chairs on them, which was kind of nice, because the residents could sit down and have a cup of tea or cup of coffee there. The rooms were pretty large, considering some of the rooms that I saw.

Anonymous111034550 July 21, 2015

Prestige Senior Living at Manteca was very pleasant. My mother-in-law was in a studio apartment. It had a nice setup, and she had a little balcony. The food was good, and the dining area was very inviting. They had movies, bingo, arts, and crafts. I think the place was very clean.

caring77625050 January 24, 2014

We chose the Prestige at Manteca for my mother because of its location, the level of services available, and the cost. The room is pretty small, but it meets her needs. The staff seems pretty attentive, so I know my mom is safe. The food is really good. They have day trips to places, seminars, Bible study, and they have a beauty shop. She's very young for the clientele that is there and she is going to be there only for a couple more months. She is happy there, but she wants to go back to her normal home. She likes it better though than a rehab center, where there is room sharing and no privacy, for short terms like that.

From Prestige Senior Living at Manteca

Prestige Assisted Living at Manteca offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Assisted Living at Manteca gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

*Two Nurses on staff *Secured Memory Care *Next to major shopping areas *Across from Community Park *In House Movie Theater *Furnished Respite Stay Apartments *In House Whirl Pool *Restaurant Style Dining

Features of Prestige Senior Living at Manteca