Cedar Bluff Assisted Living Cedar Bluff Assisted Living

354 Matlock, Mansfield, TX, 76063

Reviews of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living | Cedar Bluff Assisted Living

October 26, 2016

By tambo777

Cedar Bluff is exactly what we needed for my Mom. She was one of the first residents in Memory Care and I won't lie to you it was a struggle at first. Before moving to C.B. she had lived in the country on a ranch and was isolated. She wasn't very social and Cedar Bluff has done wonders with her. The staff has been a real blessing bringing her out of her shell. She still has her quirks but they all are so understanding and do everything they can to make her happy. I have visited other Memory Care facilities and they seem to have wanted her to conform to their style of care. Cedar Bluff did just the opposite. They looked at my Mom and her background and needs and they worked hard to conform to her needs.. She has so much peace of mind there. And that is what give us, her family peace of mind too! Could not be happier with our choice for our sweet Mom.

August 22, 2016

By Thomas704800

Cedar Buff is by far the nicest place that we visited. It is not the cheapest one, but they are the nicest one. This is a brand-new facility. The room and staff are really good. My mother is kept busy all day long. The staff has them playing games and takes them out for a ride around the community. They do things and have a hair stylist that comes once a week to do their hair. The food is good, and she likes the it. They have therapy that comes in. She was in a wheelchair when she got there two months ago, and now she’s already walking with a walker and getting around. It has been a really good experience for her, and I am just proud that she is doing so well.

July 10, 2016

By Christie222840

Cedar Bluff Assisted Living was very nice. All the people were very helpful; they took me all around and showed me everything. I got to talk to some of the residents and it was a good tour. I felt like I received a lot of good information from them.

March 02, 2016

By Karen B4

We really liked Cedar Bluff. Our visit was very informative and very thorough. We were very impressed with it. It's brand new and my parents would be getting in on the ground floor. It has memory care and assisted living and they are going to have a one-bedroom apartment that's around 600 square feet. They are going to have a craft area. Right now, they only have three patients because they're still doing the final stages of being approved by the State, but they have a full-time chef that serves the meals. They provide housekeeping and laundry services once a week, which are all included in the price. They have ala carte where you only pay for the services that you need and it goes by point system. They also have transportation. It's a good setup. They have a beauty shop and a gardening club. They're going to have a woodworking shop, a gardening shop for people who wants to garden, and hobby areas to help them continue on to stay active and busy. If I was at a point where I needed to go in some place, that would be where I would go. The halls are wider, whiter color, and felt more uplifting. They even offered a seminar on things that we need to ask when we're moving mom and dad. They were helpful.

Photos of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: pending

About Cedar Bluff Assisted Living

Exceptional Assisted Living In An Intimate Residential Setting

Combining the warmth of home with wonderful amenities, Cedar Bluff Assisted Living is looking forward to serving your family. Our Mansfield community will offer seniors a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through our industry-leading educational, health and wellness programs.

Every day at Cedar Bluff Assisted Living promises to be like a reunion of good friends and family. It's that approach to life that will make living in our community so special. Of course, we'll also feature the lifestyle our Residents will look forward to experiencing each day:

• Outstanding Resident Services
  • Exercise Classes
  • Unrivaled Amenities
  • And more!

Choose Your Lifestyle

Active, Fun and Friendly!

We’re fond of saying that every day at Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care is like a reunion of good friends and family. It’s that approach to life that makes living in our community so special. Of course, we’re also very proud of the lifestyle and many wonderful features we have to offer residents, such as:

• Outstanding Resident Services
  • An Emphasis on Peace of Mind and Worry-Free Living
  • A Calendar of Daily Events and Activities
  • Homestyle Cooking
  • Planned Excursions
  • Exercise Classes
  • And more!

Activities and Events

At the Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care senior living community, social = life! The key to an active and engaged mind is an active and engaging experience. Our daily calendar is as full as it can be with options for you to think about. Varied activities include classes, presentations, book studies, arts and crafts, field trips, songfests, card games, movies, bible study and spiritual nourishment. All you need to do is join in!

Some our recent and upcoming events include:
  • Trips to restaurants, movies, drives in the country, museums
  • Parties and events (carnivals, festival days, socials, holiday celebrations)
  • Speakers on various topics (safety, community, health, etc.)
  • Arts & crafts
  • Movies & popcorn
  • Weekly religious services
  • Outside entertainment
  • Clubs & groups

Take a stroll with friends on our walking paths, relax over a meal, or chat with friends over coffee – the options for socializing are endless at Cedar Bluff Assisted Living & Memory Care.

We Are A Non Smoking Community

Our staff looks forward to serving your needs and to introducing you to all that Cedar Bluff Assisted Living has to offer its residents.

Map of Cedar Bluff Assisted Living