The Village at Willow Crossings

25 Cobb Street, Mansfield, MA, 02048

Reviews of The Village at Willow Crossings

Lovely Lady2 September 29, 2014

The Village at Willow Crossings was gorgeous, top notch. Outside was beautiful, but it’s really expensive. It was clean and neat. They had a bar, a library, and a classroom. The dining room was gorgeous and the food was phenomenal.

Thank you so much for sharing. Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. We take enormous pride in taking care of seniors throughout the aging experience.

Caring66608250 June 27, 2014

I went to The Village at Willow Crossings to see what's available. It's a beautiful place, but you have to buy into it as far as I know, and my cousin is not in any kind of financial authority to do that. I think once you buy into it, if you become incapacitated, you can go across to the other facility. That was my understanding. It was out of her price range anyway. It's clean; it's new. I was very pleased with that, but it's not for the poor people. I was treated very well. The staff was personable and answered all of my questions. They showed me all the assisted homes, and they were beautiful too. The whole place is very nice visually. It's very lovely. It's a nice complex. If I have the money, I might consider it. I didn't see anything negative there at all. They were going to lunch when I got there. I got to see the menu, and their dining room was excellent. The place was home-like.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience at The Village at Willow Crossings. We would like to clarify that The Village at Willow Crossings has 2 different financial models on the Mansfield campus. We have Independent Living Cottage Homes that are a buy-in model as well as Apartments in our Lodge where we offer Assisted Living and Memory Care that are monthly rentals with no buy-in. We have various sizes and styles of apartments and cottage homes to fit many different lifestyles and budgets.

Again, thank you for your feedback as we love what we do and are extremely proud of our team and of their dedication to the individual needs of every resident.

Caring54845950 April 22, 2014

I liked best the surroundings of The Village at Willow Crossings. The help is very good, very caring. It is clean, and the food is very good. They bring out the meals for the day and show them to the residents for a visual, and then they choose what they want. The dining room is clean. My grandmother shares her room with another woman, and it's clean. The staff seems to be treating everybody like they are family.

Nancy76201750 April 21, 2014

I thought The Village at Willow Crossings was beautiful. They have a lot of activities. People would come in to speak, and they have a lot of places that residents could go. So if someone was very capable and wanted to be involved and engaged in things, they have a lot to offer. The residents looked generally happy. The staff seemed to interact with them in a very positive way. The dining room was beautiful. The facility was beautiful. It was a new place, and it was gorgeous. More important to me was the fact that the atmosphere between the staff and the residents I found to be very good. That was a very good visit. Overall, if I have to pick one, that would have been my choice, but it was expensive.

mintjewlip January 31, 2014

My father has moved in to The Village of Willow Crossing. The staff there are wonderful. They take good care of the residents there especially my father. They have trips like they go out shopping. For the men, they go out once a month. They have a pub there. There are people who come in and sing. They just have a lot of different activities. The rooms are like apartments with small kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom. Some of them have patio out the back. They keep you informed of everything; they always email me or call me.

Caring74146850 January 18, 2014

The Village at Willow Crossings was cited by one of the visiting nurses who is caring for me. I visited this place with my daughter-in-law. It couldn't have been a more welcoming place. It was immaculate and spacious. My daughter-in-law, who is a nurse, was equally impressed with it. You can tell that it's very well run because no one is knocking themselves out to impress you. They were very explicit about their services and they didn't bog it up by using a lot of adjectives. I like best the openness and receptivity there of their residents there. We had lunch with them. They came in quietly, sat in their usual tables and had conversations. The servers were magnificent, polite and helpful. Food was good. As you enter their dining facility, they have set out the main meal of the day, but they also have a wide scope of choices. The staff was very professional. In fact, all the personnel were extremely welcoming. They know what they're doing and they do it effortlessly. They allowed me to be a professional too, which was very gratifying. There was no talking down to me. I noticed that they put the name of each of their tenants in their front door. It's like being in a house with your own identity. It's nothing big, but it's very important to know that you're a resident whose name is being seen like everyone else in the facility. It's a small matter but it is delightful. They did have activities there. Their days were full. They even have a swimming pool. The only thing that worries me about this place is the cost because it is steep. I wonder if I could live there and what would happen when you run out of money, especially when I don't qualify as needy. They understand that that can happen and they do have a plan. They did explain to me their policy about that.

Ed15 December 30, 2013

The Village at Willow Crossings also had assisted living and a nursing home, aside from independent living. They had many, many people working there who were outstanding. They had a restaurant, a pool, a library, a TV, a large meeting area. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others.

Margaret31 December 23, 2013

The Village at Willow Crossings was a very lovely place but it was very expensive. Everybody was very nice but it was too costly for me. I couldn't afford it. They also didn't have a nursing facility. They did have assisted living and personal service planned, etc., and everything that they list has a per day cost, not monthly. I saw the whole place. They were all very nice and everything was lovely there. My daughter went with me and she was just as impressed as I was. Their residents were very nice and very friendly.

Caring72932650 October 15, 2013

The Village is lovely and clean. The problem is my husband and I would need two places, one for him and one for me and that's out of our means right now. The rooms are just very lovely to look at. The staff seemed kind and caring.

John's Daughter August 11, 2013

There is a wonderful staff who take a genuine interest in each resident. The activity director provides a variety of activities, guest speakers, trips and even classes for the residents to take part in. There is a gym,an ice cream parlor,a beauty salon,arts and crafts room for the residents to enjoy. There is also a card room, pool table,pub,as well as a library and computers. The head of the dining program is wonderful and she takes pride in her facility along with the food that is served. The dining room is more like a restaurant dining experience for the residents.Going to visit is like going to a hotel. There is a nurse who is readily available for residents day or night.

caring0727131 August 10, 2013

I visited Village at Willow Crossing and the place is beautiful. I wasn't able to taste the food, but based on the brochures they gave me, it seems that they serve good meals.

Diane26 June 17, 2013

The Village at Willow Crossings was a big and open facility. It was very nice. The rooms were spacious enough and regarding the staff, the ones that I met seemed friendly. However, it was very expensive for us.

Caring391092 July 31, 2011

I was incredibly impressed with my mother's time at The Village at Willow Crossing. All staff was very personable and overall friendly. I was greeted every time I walked through the doors by a friendly receptionist. My mother loved living here, they had so many activities for her to do and there was never really a dull moment at this assisted living. Whenever there was family visiting and we had a large party the facility would always provide us with a room where visiting could take place. They catered to almost all of her needs whether it be boredom or something that she needed or how she wanted her food served. She made friends with all the staff and truly loved her stay there. With the death of her husband, she needed to be somewhere where she could wind down and the Village provided her with that. Overall, I give it 4 stars.

From The Village at Willow Crossings

The Village at Willow Crossings is an active senior community situated on a 20-acre woodland campus in the heart of Mansfield, MA. Manicured gardens grace the winding drives that travel through the picturesque campus, accented by the white picket fences of the charming cottage neighborhood.

The nine-hole putting green, walking and bike paths, and expansive lawns provide the setting for leisure, arts, and fitness activities. The terrace offers seasonal patio dining and a year-round view of the campus in all its splendor.

The Village at Willow Crossings offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Assisted Living for the Memory Impaired and Cottage Living. Cottage residents enjoy their own two-bedroom, fully-applianced Cottage with garage and a full menu of amenities.

Features of The Village at Willow Crossings

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 6 to 1
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Village at Willow Crossings