Reviews of Water's Edge | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
September 02, 2014
I am/was a resident of this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Water's Edge
Features of Water's Edge
- Minimum Rate: $6270/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $6270/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private/Shared Rooms And Suites
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 30108
About Water's Edge
Water’s Edge brings innovative elder care to Mankato, stepping away from the institutional settings found in traditional nursing homes and providing a real home with quality care. Water’s Edge in Mankato will be the only move for your loved one, offering end of life care.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Housekeeping & Linen Services, including daily bed-making & trash removal
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Private Spa
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets accommodated as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance Included
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- And much, much more
- See it in our Smiles.
- Hear it in our Voices.
- Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
- Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
- Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.
Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.
What Makes Us Special
We offer each member of our Community the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired.