Laurels Edge Assisted Living

77 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN, 56001

Reviews of Laurels Edge Assisted Living

SomeonesGranddaughter February 24, 2012

I visited my grandma here about twice a month. I would eat lunch here and stay for afternoon activities. My grandma complained about the menu being too repetitive, but when I visited I saw some variety. The food was good most of the time. The certified nursing assistants seemed knowledgeable about what they were doing. My grandma did not have many needs except help with pills. One of the best staff members was the activities director. She planned regular outings and had a nice variety of activities for the residents to be involved with. She would plan outings to the local theater and have musical groups come in and perform. The facility is nice, but a little dated. The facility seems to be about ten years old. The facility was helpful when it came to fixing random issues my grandma would have. Overall I would recommend this place. My grandma felt a sense of belonging here.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Laurels Edge Assisted Living

Laurels Edge Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Mankato, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Laurels Edge Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Laurels Edge Assisted Living