Keystone Communities Mankato

100 Dublin Road, Mankato, MN, 56001

Reviews of Keystone Communities Mankato

Caring2559 October 28, 2014

We have selected Keystone. We chose this one because there are lot of energy and life. The people are so friendly. It is just so open, airy and light. It just looks like a place with life and not death. The apartments/rooms are beautiful. It is like a luxury hotel. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. They just treat the residents with such respect. It is very nice.

Caring75947650 February 28, 2014

We have apartments here at Keystone Communities. They have independent, assisted and memory care. I'm in partially assisted. What I like best about this facility is the fact that it's roomy, it's very clean and the staff is very nice. I think they're very concerned about making it a good experience for everybody. If we need help with something, we can get it. I know they work very hard. They have a lot of activities for us. They have creative writing class, an exercise and a walking club, etc. Food also is very good.

Susan65269250 July 30, 2013

Keystone is about 5 to 7 years old. It was absolutely beautiful when I went to visit that place for my mom. Aside from assisted living, they also have memory care unit. All the apartments that I saw were very nice and the decors were nicely done. They also got an excellent staff. However, there were too many people in their memory care unit. I just want a smaller memory care unit for mom. There was also quite a large distance between the memory care rooms and the central area for the staff. If the rooms were closer to their staff area, then that would be better.

About Keystone Communities Mankato

Keystone Communities Mankato is an assisted living facility in Mankato, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Keystone Communities Mankato for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Keystone Communities Mankato