Reviews of Tender Reflections of Manitowoc
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Tender Reflections of Manitowoc
Our mission is to be the preferred assisted living provider specializing in memory care, offering value and encouraging independence in a fulfilling, nurturing, safe and supportive environment that exceeds our residents expectations, enrich the lives of those we serve and employ with a collaborative and compassionate approach.
Tender Reflections Assisted Living Community specializing in Memory Care and Dementia.
Tender Reflections serves seniors, male and female seniors (55+ years), the frail elderly and the care of persons with irreversible dementias such as Alzheimer’s disease. We are dedicated to having our resident’s age in place. This means we provide care for the natural or clinical changes associated with aging. We see most of our residents to life end by meeting identified needs using staff, family and alternative services such as hospice, given the specific needs can be met safely and effectively within our scope of capabilities.
We also offer Respite care, as defined as temporary placement for no more than 28 consecutive days for care, treatment or services. This may be provided for persons with or without dementia. Respite services are dependent on room availability and an assessment assuring the person’s needs are congruent with this program.
It is the goal of Tender Reflections to meet the unique and changing living requirements of older adults. This CBRF will provide a comfortable, safe, supportive and encouraging atmosphere while promoting the individuality of each resident. While focusing on the mind, body and spirit, we:
- Private Family Gathering/Dining room – Bistro area available for family gatherings and events
- Three prepared meals daily in our family-style dining rooms
- Private and public gathering areas
- Housekeeping, flat linen & personal laundry
- Private / companion bedrooms
- Daily Activities / Activity Area
- Private bathrooms
- Guest Internet
- Outdoor Courtyard
Residential Care Services:
- Care Services include: hygiene, grooming, dressing, bathing, eating, toileting and ambulatory assistance
- Customized resident care plan
- Monthly health monitoring
- Medication management
- Incontinence management
- Wheelchair accessible
- Respite care
Security and Comfort
Secure environments are provided for Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia residents who may be at risk for wandering.
- Security and safety is enhanced by memory care specific building design– delayed egress, locking doors, color scheme’s
- Activities and redirection provided by staff
- Memory care friendly building design
- We offer 24/7 onsite awake supervision
- Residents realize quiet and peaceful enjoyment
- Appropriately staffed to ensure quality care of residents
- Listen to voices of our Residents/Residents families
- Our staff is trained in Resident care services, Medication Management, Challenging Behaviors, First Aid and Fire Safety
- Our Collaborative organization utilizes the vast experience of our combined staff to provide the best possible care solutions
- We recognize and support that our caregivers are the core of the industry and seek to attract/retain the highest care professional through competitive compensation and incentives
- Accepting Private Pay and Family Care
- Offering competitive rates
- 10% Veterans Discount
- Pharmacy Services-medications not included
- Physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- Companion (non-medical) services
- Transportation services
- Physician services
- Laboratory services
- Podiatry services
- Hospice services
- Home health care
Optional third party services: may be available on site (not included in fees - see Administrator for current provider list):
What Makes Us Special
Guidance/assistance with daily needs in matters of personal care by qualified resident care staff and ancillary staff following clearly defined individualized service plans are provided for each resident.
Photos of Tender Reflections of Manitowoc
Features of Tender Reflections of Manitowoc
- Minimum Rate: $3924/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $3924/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites.
- Resident Capacity: 40
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0016370