Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

26 Rock Rose Way, Malta, NY, 12020

Reviews of Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Sally14 September 19, 2013

We chose Home of the Good Shepherd because it's close to my home. Everything was wonderful. We have not eaten there, but my mother has no complaints about it. She is very happy there. They have bingo and they take the residents out for activities. They have a piano room and they also do movies. They have whole bunch of rocking chairs outside in the front and they do like social hour out there. They have a whole list of activities everyday that the residents do. The staff are very caring to my mom. What I like best is that I feel that my mother is safe there and she is happy. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe is an assisted living facility in Malta, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe