Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

26 Rock Rose Way, Malta, NY, 12020

Reviews of Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Caring76192550 December 27, 2013

We like Good Shepherd. That's where we wanted to move my mother to but she just doesn't want to go. They have a lot of opportunity that depends on what kind of care you need. They would raise the price according to the level of care. It was a friendly community. The staff was attentive. They did have a lot of activities there. It was also pretty affordable considering how expensive assisted living is. Regarding the facility itself, it was very clean and well kept; however, their rooms were a little bit small.

Mark26 October 09, 2013

I've just had my mother in Home of the Good Shepherd about two months now. I like the atmosphere of this place. The people are very friendly. The staff there is really nice too. They're very attentive and very nice to everybody. They're very good actually. The nurses are able to take care of my mom 24/7. I haven't heard any complaints about them. They have plenty of activities all day long. They do bingo, different arts, etc. My mom doesn't do any of that stuff but she plays the piano for them. They have a grand piano in their dining area. My mom has an apartment. It doesn't have a kitchen area and it's a little small but for what she needs, it's okay. The price is good. Everything is included and that's a big factor for us. Overall, my mom is doing okay in this facility.

Sally14 September 19, 2013

We chose Home of the Good Shepherd because it's close to my home. Everything was wonderful. We have not eaten there, but my mother has no complaints about it. She is very happy there. They have bingo and they take the residents out for activities. They have a piano room and they also do movies. They have whole bunch of rocking chairs outside in the front and they do like social hour out there. They have a whole list of activities everyday that the residents do. The staff are very caring to my mom. What I like best is that I feel that my mother is safe there and she is happy. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others.

About Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe is an assisted living facility in Malta, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe