Indigo Palms at Maitland

740 N. Wymore Rd, Maitland, FL, 32751

Contact Now

Reviews of Indigo Palms at Maitland

Scarlott August 25, 2015

My father was at this facility for over 2 1/2 years in the Memory Support Building. The staff was always very kind to my father and myself. I was able to decorate his room for his personality and to help him hopefully remember people, places, etc. The staff communicated very well with me regarding my father. They kept my father clean at all times and always made sure he ate (which he never had a problem in doing). His room was neat and clean. If I requested anything special, the staff accommodated my requests. Hospice (Vitas) was with my father for over a year and all members of Indigo and Vitas communicated very well with each other for the well being of my father. Even though my father has passed away, I still keep in touch with some of the staff members that took care of my Dad....we were family and continue to be a family. Much love, support, understanding, and kindness was always given to my father. Thank you.

mcnearnyb August 25, 2015

For approximately five years, my parents have resided at Indigo Palms at Maitland. My sister and I looked at several ALFs before deciding on Indigo. Five years ago, it was a fairly nice ALF. Mangement was wonderful, wasn't a large turnover in employees, food was pretty good, and they allowed us to decorate our parents' room to their liking. My parents have the larger room. However, of late, there has been turnover after turnover in staffing and new management. The quality of the food is sub-par, at best, on a good day. Management let the original chef go. Now Indigo has a new "cook." Indigo moved the nursing station, which used to be upstairs, in the ALF wing over the the Memory Care Unit, consequently, it is difficult to get a nurse to come by the room when needed. To be fair, there are a few staff members and nurses that are wonderful. And I do say a "FEW." If I or my parents could afford another ALF, we would move them in a heartbeat. It might look nice at first blush, but it's like judging a book by its cover.

Caring106653750 May 05, 2015

I contacted several different places, and they suggested Indigo Palms. We almost had my ex-husband in there twice, but at the last minute the nursing staff said no because he could not transfer on his own. They could not accept him I guess because of Florida State rules. He can't go into assisted living unless he can transfer or stand to bear his weight, and he couldn't do those things. The sales person was very helpful and very sympathetic with the whole thing. She said they would take him in a heartbeat, but the nursing staff did not accept him. They had just bare rooms, and it looked like they could do some redecorating because it had very 80's decorations. They had a dining room on each level and on each wing. They are more affordable than some of the other places, but they need to spruce the place up a little bit.

Diane103592350 March 16, 2015

It was easy to get her into Indigo Palms, and they do have a nice variety of activities. The food seems to be good. I have seen several of the rooms, and they are nice and appeared to be well-maintained. We got the opportunity to talk with the residents, and they were very glad that they were there.

Caring88431350 June 26, 2014

My dad is at Indigo Palms. It is a little bit of home. It is very friendly and comfortable. There is a nursing facility next door to this facility. My dad has a private room. We chose them because they allowed us to decorate and do anything we wanted to with regards to his room. His room is one of the larger ones we looked at. The staff is fine. There is turnover, which we understand. However, they're not highly trained by any means. They need to bring in more experienced help. Their chef is phenomenal, though. The dining area is fine. They actually sat my dad with other men and made a point of pairing up people who have similar interests.

Elizabeth33 March 27, 2014

I also visited Indigo Palms, and the people there were very nice. The facility is very clean, but it wasn’t as elegant as the other facilities. The sales manager went out of her way. They were so wonderful.

happytobe123 August 05, 2013

My experience with this community has been nothing but wonderful! Not only was I shocked at the fact that the Administrator gave out his personal phone number but the Dept. heads did as well..... you really feel like your part of a family here! They even have family nights where you can meet other family members, I've become very close to a daughter of another resident and she feels the same way. The staff are truly angels in my eyes, the activity girls even got Mom to play cards again. If your searching for a place stop your search and bring your loved one here. I cannot thank them enough for everything they do.

From Indigo Palms at Maitland

Indigo Palms at Maitland is an Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Support community located in beautiful Maitland. Delicious meals, a variety of health and wellness programs, a women's group and a men's group, there is truly something for everyone all rolled up into one, all-inclusive rate. Stop in today or call and schedule a visit. You'll be glad you did!

Three care levels (independent, assisted, and Alzheimer's/dementia) on one property, longevity and caring staff, purposeful activities and wellness programs, and amazing food.

Features of Indigo Palms at Maitland

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Ice Cream Parlor, Pub

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Women's Group, Men's Group

• Licenses: Limited Nursing Services
  • State License(s): 10704

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,350/month

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Indigo Palms at Maitland