The Waterford at Bridle Brook

1505 Patton Drive, Mahomet, IL, 61853

Reviews of The Waterford at Bridle Brook

Billy4 November 07, 2012

When I first went to Bridle Brook Adult community, I was amazed at the way they cared for the elderly with respect and at the numerous activities that they had for the people to do, which included a coffee shop, piano bar, and several other activity spaces for people to interact with and have a good time. The rooms were clean and maintained very well. It was located at a very convenient location from Champaign, where the rest of our family lives. This made it easy for us to make frequent visits to see him. They have very good staff as well, who take care of my grandfather very well. At our home, my grandfather started to feel lonely, because there were not a lot of people his age nearby for him to interact with and so was feeling lonely. After going to the facility, he has a lot of friends now and will never feel lonely again. I have never seen my grandfather this happy before and he has not made any complaints about the facility and I think he likes the place very much. I also believe it is the right place for him where he gets the care and entertainment he needs. The cost of the facility is also very affordable which makes this one of the best assisted living facilities in and around Champaign area.

Dio1 June 25, 2012

I was surprised at how many activities there were for my grandmother to interact with. There was a piano bar, coffee shop, soda stand, and other activity spaces. The rooms were nicely laid out and in good condition. The location while rural was not that far from Champaign where the rest of our family lives, so visiting was quite easy. The facility appears to be new and in good condition. The staff seemed to know my grandmother by name, and were very respectful of her considering how difficult her dementia can make interacting with her. She enjoys going to the music activities that they have at the facility, and observing the small garden that is outside her window. I haven't seen her have any major complaints about the facility, except for the fact that it isn't the home she was used too. She has over time grown to accept the space, and think it is good place for her.

From The Waterford at Bridle Brook

Feel the warmth of compassionate care blending seamlessly with thoughtful services at The Waterford at Bridle Brook, our senior living community in the charming town of Mahomet, IL. Our goal is to enrich the lives of residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Offering amenities including beautifully manicured grounds, an indoor walking facility, soda shoppe and outdoor dining patio with a fireplace, our Assisted Living and Memory Care community is truly one of a kind. Apartments are offered in a variety of floor plans and boast individual climate control, built-in breakfast bars, plantation blinds and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers. Full-size kitchenettes are ideal for residents who enjoy cooking and entertaining, and select floor plans offer direct courtyard access. Community features include a large, elegant dining room where three restaurant-style meals are served with full soup and salad bars available daily for lunch and dinner. When residents are in the mood to get out and explore their surroundings, scheduled courtesy transportation is available to nearby restaurants, shopping centers and local attractions. We also offer a variety of stimulating on-site recreation and entertainment programming throughout the year. Our community is staffed around the clock by care providers who are truly invested in our residents’ well-being, with a Memory Care team that is music and memory trained. Schedule a personalized tour of The Waterford today.

Features of The Waterford at Bridle Brook

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 10
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Assisted Living License
  • State License(s): 5105355

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Waterford at Bridle Brook