Reviews of Oakwood Village University Woods | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Oakwood Village University Woods
Oakwood Village University Woods off Mineral Point Road sits amid nearly 30 acres of wooded grounds that include sidewalks and a nine-acre nature preserve. Assisted Living in the Tabor Oaks building fosters a community where residents receive tailored care when they need it. It offers a blend of personal care, privacy and an opportunity to stay active. A high staff-to-resident ratio with call buttons in each room encourage residents to retain their independence while receiving support from compassionate, understanding staff who can step in at a moment’s notice.
Here are some of our wonderful amenities:
- A community dining room that also offers private dining areas residents can reserve for special occasions
- The Center for Arts and Education– a first-class performing arts center and lecture hall and hobby and craft studios
- A nine-acre nature preserve with walking trails
- Oakwood Art Gallery
- The Garden Terrace Bistro - featuring wood fired pizzas, paninis, salad bar, and more
- A well-stocked library and a barber/beauty slon
- Group instruction led by qualified instructors and lounges, gardens and patios for relaxation and conversation
- The beautiful Resurrection Chapel
What Makes Us Special
What makes Oakwood Village University Woods special is the more than 65+ year history of the community and the thousands of people that have enjoyed calling Oakwood home. The community is a safe, supportive, fun place where residents can try something new while being surrounded by steadfast, dedicated staff.
Photos of Oakwood Village University Woods
Features of Oakwood Village University Woods
- Minimum Rate: $6448/month
- Fee Structure Extra: Monthly Rent Is A Lump Sum
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Studios With Private Bathrooms
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 110198