Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

719 Jupiter Drive, Madison, WI, 53718

Reviews of Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

hanna75 October 13, 2012

The staff were so friendly and kind as we toured. They were so willing to answer questions, and gave us excellent information about activities that my Grandfather could get involved in while he stayed. He liked how the apartments were situated with bright windows, and he commented on how there was plenty of space for all of his things to fit comfortably! We did have an opportunity to talk with a couple of current residents, and they were very happy with their lives at Oak Park.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II

At Oak Park Place, we are committed to meeting residents' physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs . Enjoy a lifestyle focused on your interests, with the convenience of assistance available when you need or want it. Oak Park Place assisted living is staffed 24-hours a day and assistance is always available. The assisted living apartments include a call system for your peace of mind and there are nurses on call both day and night.

There is no entry fee to live at Oak Park Place. And your monthly rent is all-inclusive, eliminating the worry of extra bills. Standard amenities include basic satellite television, local phone, heat/central air, water, laundry service, daily bed making service, and weekly housekeeping.

It is important for our nurses and caregivers to provide residents with individualized care and attention. Our ratio of licensed staff to patients conforms to all industry and regulatory standards for high quality care, which insures that you or your loved one will receive assistance at the time it is needed from compassionate, understanding staff members committed to providing the best care possible. Actual level of care is determined through an evaluation by a qualified community representative and focuses on providing the best care possible to our residents. Levels of care are monitored and may adjust based on change of condition.

Visit our community and see the Oak Park Place difference!

Features of Oak Park Place Madison Assisted Living I & II