Brookdale Madison North

1601 Wheeler Road, Madison, WI, 53704

Reviews of Brookdale Madison North

September 29, 2011

By greygoose343

I visited my grandfather here many times. He was given the best care possible from a friendly and kind staff who catered to his every need. I was impressed with all of the amenities. Everything was kept spotless and clean. It was a very welcoming environment for such a sad time in my life. I would absolutely recommend this assisted living facility to anyone who cares deeply about a loved one. With such a kind and caring staff, I was never once worried about my grandfather. He got anything he ever needed promptly and kindly. In such hard times, its nice to know that someone you care about is being taken care of in such a fine matter. I can not speak highly enough of the fine services that legacy gardens provided for my grandfather. He deserved the best, and the best is what he received. If given the choice, choose legacy gardens.

Photos of Brookdale Madison North

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Madison North

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Madison North

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are located on the North/East side of Madison in the Cherokee neighborhood. Neighborhood has mature landscaping and pine trees, birds and wildlife. We are close the airport, interstate system and shopping.

Map of Brookdale Madison North