Cedar Creek Senior Living

500 North Westberry Blvd., Madera, CA, 93637

Reviews of Cedar Creek Senior Living

July 21, 2015

By Sandra110865150

We looked through Cedar Creek, which is close to my home. They were very kind and knowledgeable. The people who helped us were just excellent. We were looking at the outside apartments as my parents do not need very much care at this time, and those are the ones that we were interested in, but they toured the whole facility with us, so that we will know that if my parents needed more care at a later date, it will be available for them. So they gave us a tour of the whole facility, and they spent a lot of time with us. I was very happy with it, and I wanted my parents to go there, but my parents simply were not ready at this time. The only drawback that I saw was there was only room for a single car and both of my parents were driving at that time, so they wanted room for their vehicles. They bought us lunch, and we all had lunch together. There were six of us, and the lunch was very good. My parents liked it. You could order off of a menu; it was very nice. They had a full calendar of events that will cover a lot of interests. They had outside events being held there like meetings, and they had spiritual events because both of my parents happen to be active Christians, they had several denominations, and a full calendar of events that would appeal to a lot of interests. They had a gym, a spa, and a hair salon. They basically had everything that my parents could possibly need or want. It will be very close to a five as far as cleanliness, and it is very modern. It is not that old of a facility, and it is very well-kept. It was just very nice.

June 01, 2015

By Pauline10

I really liked Cedar Creek. It was very good. The rooms were very nice. They had some separate apartments which my mother liked, but she does not feel like she needs any help right now. The grounds were very well kept up, and the people were very nice and very friendly. They had a lot of activities like bingo and parties. They also had a bus that takes residents to their appointments.

October 23, 2014

I visited Cedar Creek. The rooms were spacious. The staff was helpful. They checked and monitored the people a lot. The food was good. They had activities like bingo, entertainment would come, and they took them places.

Photos of Cedar Creek Senior Living

Services & Amenities of Cedar Creek Senior Living

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3400/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: As Needed To Provide Care

• Licenses: RCFE#207203238
  • State Licenses: 207203238

About Cedar Creek Senior Living

Cedar Creek Senior Living of Madera was designed and built with senior living in mind. We offer over-sized apartments, wide, brightly lit corridors and three choices of accommodations. Our independent condominium living, assisted living, and memory care are all located in the same resort style community nestled on four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens in Northwest Madera on the corner of Sunset Avenue at 500 North Westberry Blvd. Cedar Creek is near family and friends, and close to all the familiar services you always count on. We focus on your daily chores, while you enjoy your favorite pastimes. Cedar Creek Senior Living offers the flexibility you want, and peace of mind knowing you have quality care.

Located in Central California with easy access to Highway 99 - Independent, Assisted and Two Levels of Memory Care - Four acres of professionally landscaped outdoor area - Whimsical Winnie the Pooh Doggie Park (Pet Friendly) - Romantic Roses reminiscent of an English garden setting - Two expansive garden, lawn and patio areas. One is secure for Memory Care - Both yards feature wide walking paths amongst tall waving Palms and majestic Coastal Redwood trees - Rejuvenating yoga, water aerobics and tai chi classes are offered to our residents and our neighbors - Fine restaurant style dining available 7am-7pm featuring local produce such as the famous Fresno State University corn on the cob - Heart Healthy means more than just low sodium at Cedar Creek. We pride ourselves in creating a beautiful setting for delicious meals and great conversations…every single day.

Map of Cedar Creek Senior Living