Morningside of Macon

6191 Peake Road, Macon, GA, 31220

Reviews of Morningside of Macon

Kaki September 05, 2013

I visited six other facilities in the Macon area before deciding to bring my mother to Morningside. It is a well managed assisted living facility with professional, attentive caregivers. My mother receives excellent care and is happy living at Morningside. Exceptional food, well planned activities, and a loving atmosphere are abundant here. I can rest assured that my mom is in great hands at Morningside of Macon.

Kasey518 May 31, 2012

I recently visited my grandfather at the Morningside of Macon. The facility was very beautiful, clean and spacious. The staff was extremely helpful, they were pleasant and friendly. I was very comfortable when I visited my grandfather. I was really impressed with the all of activities the facility had for the seniors. Compared to other facilities that I have gone to in the past this was by far the best place.

From Morningside of Macon

Morningside of Macon offers compassionate senior care in Macon , GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Macon shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Macon , GA.

Features of Morningside of Macon