Morningside of Macon

6191 Peake Road, Macon, GA, 31220

Reviews of Morningside of Macon

October 22, 2014

By Ruth44

My mom has moved to Morningside of Macon, and it has been great. I don't have any complaints. The people have been really helpful to the family during this transition as well as to my mother. She has a small room; it's got a small bedroom, a separate living area, and a very large bathroom that is suitable for a wheelchair. The bathtub is cut down so she doesn't have to step over it to get in the shower. The staff comes in and bathes her couple of times a week, and they check on her about once every hour. She just has a lot of good care there. They have balanced meals. I have eaten there once, and it was very good. They are good about if she doesn't feel like going to the lunch room they will bring it to her room. They have good activities -- such as devotion every morning -- and she enjoys that. Sometimes, they have hymn singing, different types of Bingo, and movies; they have a lot of different activities.

September 11, 2013

By cc1952

My Dad and Mom reluctantly moved into Morningside in 2005. It was difficult for them to leave the security of their "home". Our family's highest priority was the safety, security and happiness for Mom and Dad. Dad passed away after three years. His care and the emotional support for my Mom during those three years was amazing. Since then, Mom has flourished. Yes, there are days when she complains, but the Staff "listens" and they "hear" the needs no matter how trivial or difficult. They have Town Meetings monthly to "listen" to the resident family. The weekly activities are simple, FUN and engaging. Recently there was a Football Kickoff "tailgate" party and word is "it was the best Party we've ever had, especially the food! What really matters is NOT the WALLS of Morningside but the patient and caring Staff in side the WALLS. My Mom is blessed to have her little room inside Morningside of Macon surrounded by friends and an amazing staff.

September 05, 2013

By Kaki

I visited six other facilities in the Macon area before deciding to bring my mother to Morningside. It is a well managed assisted living facility with professional, attentive caregivers. My mother receives excellent care and is happy living at Morningside. Exceptional food, well planned activities, and a loving atmosphere are abundant here. I can rest assured that my mom is in great hands at Morningside of Macon.

May 31, 2012

By Kasey518

I recently visited my grandfather at the Morningside of Macon. The facility was very beautiful, clean and spacious. The staff was extremely helpful, they were pleasant and friendly. I was very comfortable when I visited my grandfather. I was really impressed with the all of activities the facility had for the seniors. Compared to other facilities that I have gone to in the past this was by far the best place.

Photos of Morningside of Macon

Services & Amenities of Morningside of Macon

• Diabetic

About Morningside of Macon

Morningside of Macon offers compassionate senior care in Macon , GA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Macon shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Macon , GA.

Map of Morningside of Macon