John-Wesley Villas

5471 THOMASTON ROAD, Macon, GA, 31220

Reviews of John-Wesley Villas

Grace N. October 12, 2012

This assisted living facility is exceptional. The staff is the best I have seen in the Macon area. They really encourage the residents to be as independent as possible. The staff is also very upbeat and the resident care assistants have a passion for their jobs. Volunteering would be a great idea for anyone looking to dedicate their time to helping the elderly. I also appreciated their private dining rooms so residents could invite their families for sit down dinners whenever they liked. The residents responded very positively to the staff and you could sense the trust they both had for each other. The atmosphere is positive and carefree, just like they would be if they were in their own homes with no assistance. There were many physical activities too - swimming, arts and crafts, piano, ect. that are available for the residents to use. Overall, the place gets a huge applause for atmosphere. It makes all the difference!

Angelou November 03, 2011

My ggrandparents stayed in this assisted living facility until they passed away last year. The staff was very kind to both of them, but it was also very firm with their standards. Despite the stubbornness of both of my grandparents, they very kindly made sure that they got plenty of safe exercise, kept a good diet, and maintained a good relationship with their doctors. When my grandfather passed away, my grandmother was very heartbroken and they really tried to make her comfortable in his absence. They allowed her to keep his name card at his seat at the dinner table so that she could keep his spot until she passed away. They listened to her and were very good to her. I am very thankful for the staff being so pleasant and sweet, and I know my grandmother was too.

About John-Wesley Villas

John-Wesley Villas is an assisted living facility in Macon, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact John-Wesley Villas for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of John-Wesley Villas