Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place

November 19, 2014

By Step daughter

It was very hard to move my step father from his home in the woods to an assisted living home but the Blair House has been just perfect for him! It took about 2-3 months for him to settle in but he really has settled in good now. Every time I see him he tells me how he "couldn't live in a better place. I love it here" are his words~ The food is very good, the staff is great and he feels like they are his friends not just paid workers... and that is very comforting for him! He counts several of the other residents his "good friends" also. He & I especially like Mary, the activities director who is always uplifting and kind to him not to mention all the wonderful activities that she provides. When he was new there she would go looking for him to invite him to each activity... She is excellent in her position! Ronnie & the nurses are good to him and he likes them a lot. This is so important to me! Jerry is such a kind man and has a true gift of working with dementia patients which is evident daily as I see him interact with my stepfather & the other residents. He is always very professional in every way!! I am excited about the surprises he has planned for Christmas. James is another man who is always so kind & so gentle with the residents! And also very professional! We sit by the back door sometimes to drink coffee & have a cookie so I notice these men interacting with residents who are confused....the way they redirect each one is just the right thing to do at the right time. He has new friends and old friends there...a previous neighbor/friend from the 1960's is now a new friend & several new friends he feels like are old friends. This is a difficult stage of life for all of us but I know that I can call Jerry, Mary, James, Ronnie, or any of the staff for wisdom and they will not fail me!! I feel that The Blair House is the very best place that my loved one could possibly be!!!

November 11, 2014

By mad1974

My Step-mom is a resident at Blair House. I know she can be a challenge at times because of her dementia but I am constantly impressed with the ability of the staff to handle every situation that comes up. She is happy, she is clean, she is well-fed, I can relax knowing she has top quality care!

October 22, 2013

My mom stayed in the Blair House for about a year. The place is gorgeous and doesn't have a smell. The administration is very nice but the CNAs and so forth were not as devoted they could be. They dismissed mom because she had dementia and needed a higher level of care. The administration was good but the workers seemed to antagonize the residents; when they get upset, they would put them in the hospital. They come back and might last around a month and they're back to the hospital again. I told them my mom appeared to be in the hospital more than at the center and I'm paying a medical bill and an assisted living bill.

About Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place

Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place is an assisted living facility in Macon, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place