Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place

684 Arlington Place, Macon, GA, 31201

Reviews of Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place

mad1974 November 11, 2014

My Step-mom is a resident at Blair House. I know she can be a challenge at times because of her dementia but I am constantly impressed with the ability of the staff to handle every situation that comes up. She is happy, she is clean, she is well-fed, I can relax knowing she has top quality care!

Caring66958550 October 22, 2013

My mom stayed in the Blair House for about a year. The place is gorgeous and doesn't have a smell. The administration is very nice but the CNAs and so forth were not as devoted they could be. They dismissed mom because she had dementia and needed a higher level of care. The administration was good but the workers seemed to antagonize the residents; when they get upset, they would put them in the hospital. They come back and might last around a month and they're back to the hospital again. I told them my mom appeared to be in the hospital more than at the center and I'm paying a medical bill and an assisted living bill.

About Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place

Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place is an assisted living facility in Macon, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Antebellum Senior Living on Arlington Place