Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

Overview of Ratings

3.9

April 07, 2015

By Barbara103932950

I liked Brookdale Lynnwood. It had a nice studio apartment that I thought mom would be comfortable in, but it's private pay only. So, once you ran out of money, you'd have to move again. It was fenced, and it had walkways to go between the buildings, so residents were allowed to walk around the courtyard, but they can't get out.

December 06, 2014

By Helen98176350

My mother is in the memory care unit of Emeritus at Lynnwood. It has been kind of up and down. I get very frustrated because when I'm not there, I am thinking that they might figure all the things they are supposed to as well, but I think this is probably true with most of them, unfortunately. But she is eating, she is clean, and she is safer there than when she was in her home. She has a private room and private bath, and they have a common dining area, a kitchen, and a little living area where they can watch television and stuff. It is small, there are two memory care cottages, and then there are only ten rooms in each cottage. Part of why I chose it is because it is small, and they have a good staff ratio. They have some staff that had been there for quite a while. It is OK. Actually, the food is pretty awesome. They have a big assisted living as well as these two memory care cottages, and so they always have nurses on the staff. I can call the nurses at anytime to see how she is doing as well their CNAs, and there are LPNs as well. They have good care. They have music and a little party once a month, the people in the assisted living part all made cookies, and they had some school group that did trick or treat and costumes and all that. Then, they had some kind of a cowboy thing when I was there on Labor Day, and then on Veteran's Day, they had a little sing-a-long and stuff like that. They can play cards, read newspaper, or have their little coffee newspaper time. They have a calendar every month of all the activities; they do have a lot of stuff going on. Most of the staff members are good, and there are a few with whom my mom relates to a lot better than others.

January 31, 2014

By Tim15

Mom is now at Emeritus at Lynnwood. It's a smaller facility. It's not a big place where she would not get the care that she needs. We chose them because they have better care there. They have small cottages with 10 people in each one. Each cottage has care providers and a nurse for the residents there. I like the fact that because there's small individual communities (small cottages), they could give closer care to their residents. For accommodation, my mom has a private room and it's good enough for what she needs. They also have lots of activities for them. They have activities where individual cottages kind of compete against each other. Like for Halloween they had pumpkin-carving contest and stuff like that. Every month, they have some different for them to do. They even have a lady that goes around and does arts and craft with them. The staff's work ethic is great. The caregivers are great. They're really friendly and they're always there when my mom needs them. However, I'm not happy with the management. Their food is really good. They have a cook onsite and they cook their own food.

January 30, 2014

By Dianne15

My mother is at Emeritus at Lynnwood since the 1st of November. I chose this place because I like the cottage layout and the facility itself is very nice. They only have 10 residents in each cottage and there in a caregiver in each cottage all the time. She has one bedroom with its own bathroom. The staff/caregivers are just really terrific. They are very caring and patient and they really took good care of her. The nursing staff is good. They stay on top of things for any concerns. She has had a couple of UTI's and they attended to that quickly. I ate there one night and the food was fine. My mother is a very picky eater, but she has not complained about the food. Their activity is pretty much every day activities like they play bingo and they also have a little bowling game. They do arts and crafts and some card games. They can also go shopping. They have little parties where they can come down at the community center. There are lots of activities for them to engage in. I would highly recommend this place.

October 30, 2013

I hated Emeritus. They would just tell you exactly what you want to hear and then that's not what's actually happening. Aside from that, the management staff is changing all the time, which is a serious problem. The communication amongst themselves and the communication with their residents' loved ones have been terrible. The activities director at Lynwood probably was the only really good staff there and their activities were great. After they evaluated my dad, they said it would probably take like a year or two before they have to move him over to their memory care facility. However, within two weeks, they moved him there and they never called me previously to say that he had wandered or anything like that. They just moved him and raised his rate within two weeks. My feeling is if you are qualified to evaluate these people, you should be a little closer on in your evaluation. Also when they immediately raised his rate, they told me then about Veterans Aid and Attendance, so I immediately got on it, but In less than 4 months, they started threatening me with evicting him. I went to pick my dad once and I found him absolutely and completely soaking wet and the chair he was sitting in was soaking wet as well. Apparently, one of the aides there took his diaper off and forgot to put a new one on him. My dad rarely had his own things in his room. They're supposed to wash each individual resident's stuff by themselves so it wouldn't get mixed up with anybody else's, but his stuff gets mixed up all the time. A month ago, we finally took a little vacation and I called my dad about it. I also gave them my emergency phone number to the receptionist thinking she'll give it to the nurse or to the proper people. I got home three days later and there were two messages for two different days on my home phone saying they were out of drugs! They never called me on the number I gave them just to say anything. As a whole, they need to improve on honesty and integrity. They also need to communicate well amongst themselves as well as with the resident's loved ones.

October 05, 2012

By Harry2

Emeritus at Lynwood is very clean, well-kept, the grounds are landscaped beautifully, and the nurses are spectacular. Their offer depends upon how much care you need. They're excellent.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4975/month

• Minimum Age: None

About Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

We have a cute community of 7 cottages. 4 of our cottages are set up for assisted living, 2 of our cottages are set up for memory care, and we have one large community cottage that we use weekly for larger events for our residents.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Lynnwood