Chateau Pacific Retirement Community

3333 148th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA, 98046

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Chateau Pacific Retirement Community

May 31, 2014

We live in the Chateau Pacific Retirement Community. We've been here a year. I like the environment; it's close to everything. A store is within walking distance, and there is a Bartell. There are half a dozen restaurants right around the corner, and it's about 10 minutes drive from where my kids live. It's a nice community. I made up a list of things that concerned me and presented all of those to the staff at the time, and they were very good at doing the job. There's no question about that. They have a good staff here. The folks are very friendly. There's something going on every day. We participate in bingo, bowling, and sing-alongs, and we take trips. In the last 3 months, we have gotten a new director, and he's taken charge of this place and is making it work better than it is before. He's done a super job. I don't have any negatives right now.

June 26, 2013

By Ruth10

They would have to learn to care more for the people who lived there, than the money they were getting from them. When I told them I was leaving, they told me not to tell anybody about the place I was moving to. They threatened me for telling people that I was moving instead of wanting to know why.

November 27, 2012

By TD1

Very welcoming. The residents are friendly and welcomed my parents. The food is good and it is a beautiful place with friendly staff, gardens, luxury and lots of activities. They seem caring about each residents well being.

July 25, 2012

By syneyed

My experience was a good one. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. There were a few on-site amenities such as a game room and fish tanks to look at. The residents are welcome to roam the building, minus the memory care wing of course. They have an activities director and shuttles for the residents to get to off-site facilities. The shocker here was the price and location right next to a main highway. Needless to say, we moved on to somewhere else.

About Chateau Pacific Retirement Community

Chateau Pacific Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Lynnwood, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Chateau Pacific Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Chateau Pacific Retirement Community