Chateau Pacific Retirement Community

3333 148th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA, 98046

Reviews of Chateau Pacific Retirement Community

Ruth10 June 26, 2013

They would have to learn to care more for the people who lived there, than the money they were getting from them. When I told them I was leaving, they told me not to tell anybody about the place I was moving to. They threatened me for telling people that I was moving instead of wanting to know why.

TD1 November 27, 2012

Very welcoming. The residents are friendly and welcomed my parents. The food is good and it is a beautiful place with friendly staff, gardens, luxury and lots of activities. They seem caring about each residents well being.

syneyed July 25, 2012

My experience was a good one. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. There were a few on-site amenities such as a game room and fish tanks to look at. The residents are welcome to roam the building, minus the memory care wing of course. They have an activities director and shuttles for the residents to get to off-site facilities. The shocker here was the price and location right next to a main highway. Needless to say, we moved on to somewhere else.

About Chateau Pacific Retirement Community

Chateau Pacific Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Lynnwood, WA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Chateau Pacific Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Chateau Pacific Retirement Community