Sunrise of Lynnfield

Overview of Ratings

4.3

April 26, 2014

By Paula23

My mother is safe and well taken care of at Sunrise of Lynnfield. It's clean. They have nice meals every day, and they’re just very engaged with everybody. I’ve seen and heard of other places; I check out a lot. The people there were really good. They’re just very professional and very caring people. They really care about their residents. I’m happy that she’s there. I’m not happy about the situation of course, but I think she’s in the best place I could’ve had her go to. I was just so in love with it as soon as I saw it.

December 23, 2013

By Debra20

I already found a place for my dad. I've already signed an agreement and we're all set. It is called Sunrise of Lynnfield. This was our choice because of its proximity. It is close and it is a very nice place. They have very beautiful accommodations. They also offer a shuttle for their residents.

October 09, 2013

By Maralyn

I thought Sunrise of Lynnfield was lovely. We went there unannounced and so we did not get to go beyond the second floor. We did not get to see the memory care unit which was more appropriate for my mom, since the first two floors were too busy for her. I told my husband that we could move in there if we didn't want to live in a house anymore. It was very busy and the residents seemed to have their own guests. It seemed like a nice hotel to stay for the rest of our lives as long as we were active. The activity level were more inclined to people my age around 70 years old on the first two floors.

September 25, 2013

By Marjorie6

Sunrise of Lynnfield seemed a nice place. The people in charge were quite friendly. We looked at a couple of the rooms and we talked about prices. We looked at their activity schedule. The staff were very nice and knowledge, very informative. I would recommend the people to look at the place if they are interested.

April 13, 2012

By nursemass

Sunrise of Lynnfield is a large assisted living facility located in Lynnfield, MA. I visit the assisted living facility regularly to perform nursing care for several residents. I'm not employed by Sunrise assisted living. The facility is located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The facility is well maintained with clean surroundings and well manicured gardens. The building is well secured. Visitors are required to sign in and out. Resident's private rooms are clean and spacious. Meals are served three times daily and snacks are also available. During my visits, staff members are always friendly and helpful. They assist residents with medication reminders, personal care, meals laundry and participation in recreation activities. 24 hr nursing care is also available. So far, my patients seem to like the services offered by Sunrise of Lynnfield. Sunrise of Lynnfield is located 5 minutes from Union Hospital.

September 30, 2011

By evondahl

I am a 22-year-old female and my grandmother was a resident of this facility for about 3 years while dealing with health problems and afflictions related to her diabetes and general poor health. She was wary at first of living away from the family but we realized we no longer had the space or capability to help her live her life to the fullest, so we shopped around and chose Sunrise. She was very happy with the service and care she was provided, and although she's not generally a very social person, she did find that she had a sense of community and friendship, not just the feeling of being a patient, like in a hospital, or treated like an invalid. Sunrise helped get my grandmother back on her feet and helped her feel slightly more independent. She did sometimes feel like she was being sentenced to a lifetime of assisted care, like she wasn't expected to ever recover or be able to have full recovery of her faculties again, which is the only reason that I probably would not give Sunrise a perfect review.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Sunrise of Lynnfield

Features of Sunrise of Lynnfield

About Sunrise of Lynnfield

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Lynnfield