Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Johnson's Senior Center, Inc.
I am a friend or relative of resident
Great facility! Nice and caring staff. Most importantly it's really clean and they offer a variety of activities to the residents.
I visited this facility
Patients who reside at Johnson Senior Center seem relatively happy. The center is located down the main road through Amherst, Virginia. There are several areas outside designated for smoking or quiet introspection. The rooms are generally shared, and each resident shares a bathroom and has their own bed, dresser, and night stand. The residents spend most of their time in the main room that has a large screen television. The main room connects to a dining room where meals are served. Often residents who want more outside entertainment can be referred to a day treatment program. Those residents are typically picked up in the mornings at eight or nine and return to Johnson Senior Center in the afternoons at two or three. The residents are mostly elderly, but there are a few younger residents there. They are very friendly. Johnson Senior Center is run by a woman named Donna, who is well-liked by the residents and staff.
Location of Johnson's Senior Center, Inc.
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities