Horizon Bay Lutz

414 Chapman Road East, Lutz, FL, 33549

Reviews of Horizon Bay Lutz

blackeyed September 06, 2012

I have my grandmother living there and I feel so confident that they take good care of her. The food is great and there are lots of fun activities to do all the time. The staff is very kind and the residents are like family.

tampabayCNA January 18, 2012

Horizon Bay Vibrant Retirement Living is a large scale ALF Lutz Fl. Recently Lutz has been building things everywhere. Nestled away in the structures of Lutz is this large scale ALF. Once you arrive you notice immediately how manicured the surroundings are. Once you enter the building you are greeted by the receptionist and you sign in. There are residents actively participating everywhere and they appear happy. There is a beautiful dinning area, I felt like I was on a luxury travel cruise. I did not get a chance to sample the meals, but I hear that they are wonderful. The apartments are fairly large. You can tell that this building is well maintained. There is plenty of parking out front.

JLouise1 January 06, 2012

This is a new, beautiful, and very clean facility. The staff seems very warm, caring, and attentive. I am impressed by the amount of diverse activities that are offered to the residents. There seems to be a great amount of interest in keeping the seniors engaged and active. I have even seen some residents with pets like little dogs and birds. I think allowing pets is very compassionate and helps both the pet owners and the residents that enjoy interacting with the pets. The apartments are large and very clean. This seems more like an apartment complex than an assisted living facility.

From Horizon Bay Lutz

Horizon Bay Lutz provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Horizon Bay Lutz