Brookdale Mariana Butte

215 Shupe Circle, Loveland, CO, 80537

Reviews of Brookdale Mariana Butte

Caring102753050 February 25, 2015

My father-in-law stays at Sterling House at the Orchards. The staff are very friendly and very helpful, and they seem to have a very good rapport with all the people there. The apartments are wonderful, but the only thing that I'm concerned about is the bathroom; a doorway into the bathroom from the bedroom would be a good idea. It is very clean, everything looked fine, and the patients seemed very happy. I wasn't able to stay for a meal, so they gave me a pie to take home, and it was very good. The dining room looked beautiful. I didn't see anything that was of concern to me with security. They have crafts, exercise, and music. I would recommend them.

Caring87578450 June 19, 2014

I was able to go to Sterling House at the Orchards because my friend's mother was there. It’s a very nice facility, and I think she was very comfortable. It seemed like they have very good care, good programs, and that they met all her needs. They have good apartments, and overall their accommodations are great. They can all have food they want to eat. They can come and go as they please with their family. The staff are very accommodating. They treat them as individuals, not just as a group. The residents get individual attention, and I can see that their residents are very happy. They have physical therapy, a TV room, nice outdoor yard, and they have a lot of activities going on.

Caring73052750 October 26, 2013

The staff at Sterling House at the Orchards were very friendly and nice, but it seems like they are cutting the cost with regards to the personnel because everybody like the nurses or the aides are doing all the work from serving the food to cleaning the room. They should have a separate staff for that and I am not happy with it. I think they need to hire more staff. The units are nice and the atmosphere is good, but the food is horrible.

Caring070901 July 12, 2013

It is hard to find more quality places that have an opening but thankfully, Sterling House happened to have one available for my dad. The place is as good as their staff. They're doing very well. He has a two-room unit wherein it has a bedroom and a separate living room. It is a more like an apartment, which is what we wanted for him, but he still has the same services as the assisted living. He still has all the meals, the supervision, and the activities, all those things, they have all that available for him, so that has been good. My dad had a stroke so he needs some assistance and so it is nice that they have that there.

From Brookdale Mariana Butte

Brookdale Mariana Butte provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Mariana Butte

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Minimum age: 62

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 230 3F3