Symphony at Valley Farms

10201 Valley Farms, Louisville, KY, 40272

Reviews of Symphony at Valley Farms

Caring109450450 July 21, 2015

I found this community for my mom. I chose this one for the location and the staff. It is a one-level facility, and they have memory care too. The staff does a good job. They're very caring; they seem to really care about the people. I really was impressed with the staff. The facility is very clean also and easy to navigate.

James102773350 February 20, 2015

My mother has already been placed in Valley Farms. We visited on a Friday, they accepted her Friday, and she moved in Sunday, so they were very accommodating, mother liked the facility, and all the rest of the family has liked the facility. Security seems to be adequate. They have a theater and an activity center where they go to do different types of exercising, and they have puzzle making and card playing. The dining area is very nice. My mother did have a little trouble adjusting to the food for being so bland, but knowing that they've got to fix for several different people with different needs, she has adjusted to what they have there. It's also more affordable.

Betty104977350 January 24, 2015

It is a very warm facility. The staff is very, very helpful and friendly. I like their private rooms. We’ve been very pleased with this facility so far.

KyMom8414 January 20, 2014

Elmcroft of Valley Farms has provided excellent care for my mom. The facility is beautiful and the staff are very caring. I feel very good about Mom's care and know that she is in a place where she feels comfortable. Mom lived alone for many years and having the company of others her same age has been very good for her.

Marlene4 June 07, 2013

It was a new place and our mom stayed there. The people were wonderful and it was perfect for her. The place was fantastic.

About Symphony at Valley Farms

Symphony at Valley Farms is an assisted living facility in Louisville, KY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Symphony at Valley Farms for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Symphony at Valley Farms