Symphony at Valley Farms

10201 Valley Farms, Louisville, KY, 40272

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Symphony at Valley Farms

September 29, 2015

I thought it was a nice facility. I like the grounds. The staff was very friendly. I thought it was a community where it should be an easy transition for my father. The facility looked well maintained and very clean. They had lots of activity for the residents. Overall, I thought it was a nice facility. They seemed to be attentive to the needs of the residents and the resident's family. They were pretty good in terms of making sure that the residents were groomed and that they had the necessary facilities -- e.g., beauty shop and laundry facilities -- and those were available for them. The rooms were well equipped, and they had some housekeepers that would come in and tidy it up for them.

July 21, 2015

I found this community for my mom. I chose this one for the location and the staff. It is a one-level facility, and they have memory care too. The staff does a good job. They're very caring; they seem to really care about the people. I really was impressed with the staff. The facility is very clean also and easy to navigate.

February 20, 2015

By James102773350

My mother has already been placed in Valley Farms. We visited on a Friday, they accepted her Friday, and she moved in Sunday, so they were very accommodating, mother liked the facility, and all the rest of the family has liked the facility. Security seems to be adequate. They have a theater and an activity center where they go to do different types of exercising, and they have puzzle making and card playing. The dining area is very nice. My mother did have a little trouble adjusting to the food for being so bland, but knowing that they've got to fix for several different people with different needs, she has adjusted to what they have there. It's also more affordable.

January 24, 2015

By Betty104977350

It is a very warm facility. The staff is very, very helpful and friendly. I like their private rooms. We’ve been very pleased with this facility so far.

January 20, 2014

By KyMom8414

Elmcroft of Valley Farms has provided excellent care for my mom. The facility is beautiful and the staff are very caring. I feel very good about Mom's care and know that she is in a place where she feels comfortable. Mom lived alone for many years and having the company of others her same age has been very good for her.

June 07, 2013

By Marlene4

It was a new place and our mom stayed there. The people were wonderful and it was perfect for her. The place was fantastic.

Photos of Symphony at Valley Farms

Services & Amenities of Symphony at Valley Farms

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3870/month

About Symphony at Valley Farms

Symphony at Valley Farms is an assisted living facility in Louisville, KY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Symphony at Valley Farms for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Symphony at Valley Farms