Symphony at Valley Farms

Overview of Ratings

4.7

January 24, 2015

By Betty104977350

It is a very warm facility. The staff is very, very helpful and friendly. I like their private rooms. We’ve been very pleased with this facility so far.

January 20, 2014

By KyMom8414

Elmcroft of Valley Farms has provided excellent care for my mom. The facility is beautiful and the staff are very caring. I feel very good about Mom's care and know that she is in a place where she feels comfortable. Mom lived alone for many years and having the company of others her same age has been very good for her.

June 07, 2013

By Marlene4

It was a new place and our mom stayed there. The people were wonderful and it was perfect for her. The place was fantastic.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Symphony at Valley Farms

Features of Symphony at Valley Farms

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3870/month

About Symphony at Valley Farms

Symphony at Valley Farms is an assisted living facility in Louisville, KY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Symphony at Valley Farms for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Symphony at Valley Farms