Sunrise of Louisville

6700 Overlook Drive, Louisville, KY, 40241

Reviews of Sunrise of Louisville

March 27, 2015

Sunrise was excellent. It was far and above any place else we visited on our option list, but it was too expensive for my mother-in-law. That was the only reason why we didn't choose it, but we were very impressed with them. It was clean and very welcoming. The furnishings were nice. The rooms were very well appointed.

September 11, 2014

By W.R.

I first looked at Sunrise, and I liked it very much. I in fact did opt for that one first. I called my daughter off of any further proceedings after I saw the other facility. The rooms were nice and much more than adequate. The staff is very friendly; in fact, I had two ladies who came to visit and interviewed me in my home after I’d seen the place. It was very clean. I was satisfied with the first one that I saw, and it was only because of a quieter location that I took the second one. Otherwise, I would rate both the same, very good

September 30, 2013

By Jeanie1

Sunrise of Louisville was a really nice two-story facility. Their rooms were nice. They had a lot of activities. I liked that it was a security area and they had firewalls. I liked it also that they had a chef. However, it was a little more expensive and little too far from where I lived.

Photos of Sunrise of Louisville

About Sunrise of Louisville

Step into a Sunrise community and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise of Louisville