The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

100 Chatuga Drive West, Loudon, TN, 37774

Reviews of The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

tvman July 08, 2013

The Neighborhood has a wonderful reputation for care and service. My 89 yr old mother came from Mich to be by us and she chose this community as it felt like a place she could make home. Staff very kind and caring and outstanding opportunities for activities. She lived there for almost 5 years until she passed this year. We couldn't have had a better place for her!

kwtwice April 02, 2012

I was looking a center for my mother . I chose the neighborhood because it was very clean. The people were very friendly. I was exactly what I was looking for to put her in.

From The Neighborhood at Tellico Village

The Neighborhood at Tellico Village offers compassionate senior care in Loudon, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at The Neighborhood at Tellico Village shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Loudon, TN.

Location of The Neighborhood at Tellico Village