Terraces Of Los Gatos Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Terraces Of Los Gatos | Assisted Living

4.6

July 29, 2014

We have known about Terraces of Los Gatos for quite a long time. We have had invitation to come over and visit them and see their facility. They were nice. They are located not too far from where we live and we like it. It is close to a lot of small shopping areas and it is not too far from my daughters. We sat in the dining room with the bunch of other people and they had some kind of refreshments. They had an exercise place but there wasn't anybody exercising there. What I like best about Terraces of Los Gatos is that it was a very clean facility and the people were friendly.

May 29, 2014

By Diane85708750

A friend of ours who is living at The Terraces of Los Gatos invited us to the facility. We like the idea that they had swimming pool. I was not able to get to know the activities there very well, and I think I need to ask about those and know what they are. I think this is quite an expensive place. My friend's room is very pretty, and she brought her own furniture. We had lunch there, and the food was very nice.

Photos of Terraces Of Los Gatos

Features of Terraces Of Los Gatos

About Terraces Of Los Gatos

On-site care services include assisted living and our brand-new memory care program.
Assisted Living at The Lodge

The Lodge is designed to provide support for residents who need a little extra assistance with the activities of daily living. Bathing, grooming and medication management are just a few of the services our friendly, caring staff offer. Residents of The Lodge enjoy the same access to the community’s programs and amenities as residential living residents, with the added benefit of 24-hour care, should assistance be required.

Memory Care at The Grove

Brand-new on-site memory care residences at The Grove provide a nurturing environment so residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can feel safe and comfortable while participating in stimulating activities. Our specially trained staff develops relationships with individuals and employs a research-based care philosophy that emphasizes life experience.

Residents of The Lodge and The Grove have access to skilled nursing at The Health Center, if extra care is ever needed.

Map of Terraces Of Los Gatos