Terraces Of Los Gatos

800 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, CA, 95032

Reviews of Terraces Of Los Gatos

Andy9 August 14, 2014

I visited The Terraces, and right now, it is for my sister, who is legally blind. It is very nice. We were impressed with the staff and the facilities and what they had to offer people. The rooms were good. It was a bit spacious and they were satisfactory. I ate at their cafeteria and I had lunch there. It was very good.

We checked out their swimming pool. They have a small gymnasium for people who like to work out, and that was something my sister was interested in doing. We looked at some of the outings that they have. It's nice to see that they had some of these things that would take people out into the community for shopping and mini vacations. It just had a very friendly, comfortable, warm atmosphere. It wasn't all that we wanted, but it was pretty nice.

Caring91715650 August 07, 2014

The Terraces at Los Gatos came highly recommended by our friends who were residents of the facility. We also chose it for my husband because it's near us. The staff's work attitude has been very good. The night shift might have been a little less, but for the rest it was good. I can't really complain about anything. It's a very pleasant place. The building is really nice. The people are sophisticated. It's a nice group of people there. It's very clean and very pleasant to walk around. It has a very open feeling.

Caring79375150 July 30, 2014

We have known about Terraces of Los Gatos for quite a long time. We have had invitation to come over and visit them and see their facility. They were nice. They are located not too far from where we live and we like it. It is close to a lot of small shopping areas and it is not too far from my daughters. We sat in the dining room with the bunch of other people and they had some kind of refreshments. They had an exercise place but there wasn't anybody exercising there. What I like best about Terraces of Los Gatos is that it was a very clean facility and the people were friendly.

Diane85708750 May 30, 2014

A friend of ours who is living at The Terraces of Los Gatos invited us to the facility. We like the idea that they had swimming pool. I was not able to get to know the activities there very well, and I think I need to ask about those and know what they are. I think this is quite an expensive place. My friend's room is very pretty, and she brought her own furniture. We had lunch there, and the food was very nice.

From Terraces Of Los Gatos

On-site care services include assisted living and our brand-new memory care program.
Assisted Living at The Lodge

The Lodge is designed to provide support for residents who need a little extra assistance with the activities of daily living. Bathing, grooming and medication management are just a few of the services our friendly, caring staff offer. Residents of The Lodge enjoy the same access to the community’s programs and amenities as residential living residents, with the added benefit of 24-hour care, should assistance be required.

Memory Care at The Grove

Brand-new on-site memory care residences at The Grove provide a nurturing environment so residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can feel safe and comfortable while participating in stimulating activities. Our specially trained staff develops relationships with individuals and employs a research-based care philosophy that emphasizes life experience.

Residents of The Lodge and The Grove have access to skilled nursing at The Health Center, if extra care is ever needed.

Features of Terraces Of Los Gatos