Belmont Village Hollywood Heights

2051 N. Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90068

Reviews of Belmont Village Hollywood Heights

JK2 December 30, 2013

I just moved at Belmont Village last October. I chose this facility because it was the nicest when I visited. The staff seemed pleasant. The location is convenient; it was like 3 blocks from where my son was. This place is spotless. The fee includes three meals a day and snacks in the afternoon. I've visited many places and with regards to the food, it’s the best one I've come across. Their one bedroom apartment is very small. The only complaint I have and I have told them this the population is heavily weighted in the 80s and 90s and several in their 100s which is all very nice, but I want also some people in their 70s because I think we have a generation gap.

vols November 24, 2012

The Belmont Village at Hollywood Hills is an absolutely amazing assisted living facility. First when you pull up you can tell that this place prides itself on looking professional. The outside looks very nice and new. Once you step inside it just feels like a nice place. The faculty are very nice and caring. They had Tvs set up and many activities for the people to participate in. The set up was nice and looked so cool on the inside. The place is like a nice hotel that you dont want to leave! The staff was so friendly and that makes you want to live there even more. Over all I would give it five stars in every category. If you are looking for a very nice assisted living facility and want to check out the best in California then you need to check this one. Hope yo have the opportunity to check it out!!!

catlover2 October 18, 2012

My grandfather was in the Belmont assisted-living home in Hollywood, California. He really liked it here. I liked it too but was very concerned about what kind of care he might be receiving (or not receiving) when we were not present. We received multiple calls informing us he had fallen from standing or fallen out of his wheel chair and gotten hurt. In my experience, all the staff was very friendly. The facility was very clean and my grandfather had a nice room. My grandmother did not like the Belmont assisted living home. I never understood why. She may have just been more concerned with keeping herself out of it versus anything to actually do with my grandfather or the assisted living home. I do not like the location of the assisted living home. Hollywood is no place for the elderly to live. It is way too noisy and bustling.

grandmaimissyou123 September 27, 2012

My grandmother was very happy here. She was suffering from a mild case of dimensia and she could no longer live on her own. She went to live here, nearby the family. She still feels like she has some independence but someone is always there when she needs helps. They have great food, 3 meals per day + snacks, housekeeping, activities, nice amenities and close to nearby attractions. They have transportation to bring her to these places as well. They help her with her personal care when she needs help and she is looking well. Happy with this place.

Sunny Grandpa August 30, 2012

The rooms each resident had exceeded my expectations when I first visited. All of the residents are super friendly and very welcoming. The staff is also very helpful and care a whole lot about the residents and make them feel like they are they top of the world.

StephinSylmar April 05, 2012

Belmont Village of Hollywood Hills has the resources when it comes to specialty care. They offer a variety of services in this senior community and my grandmother is currently receiving Alzheimer's care.The price to stay at Belmont Village is comparatively affordable when you look at the costs for other assisted living locations in the San Fernando Valley. This facility is well kept and right in the middle of Hollywood. You can walk or take a quick drive to restaurants and the location is great for seniors who like to go out for outings.My grandmother loves the location because she is so close to major attractions and is only a quick ride away from where they film "The Price is Right." More importantly, it is only a few miles from major hospitals and Kaiser on Sunset. The staff is made up of well-trained professionals who are very friendly. They even recommend a place of worship in the neighborhood and there are numerous churches in the surrounding area.

Gloriea March 07, 2012

It was hard for me to see my uncle being put into a nursing home facility, but I didn't have the space to take him in. My family lives in Los Angeles and the weather is always great. They found him a beautiful facility in They moved him into the Belmont Village of Hollywood Hills. They take pride in their seniors. They make sure that the medical staff on board is equipped to take care of our relatives. The staff is friendly and attentive of the client's and their relatives. My uncle was able to stroll on the beach or get to walk in the garden. The weather there is almost always sunny so he was able to get plenty of fresh air. They are an assisted living facility, but they allow their seniors the option of independence as well. They clean the client's room or their apartment. You actually have a choice at their facility. My uncle seems to be happy and thriving and my auntie wasn't feeling that she couldn't spend time with him. They have natural light filled rooms and very adequate security. The price is reasonable also.

Michael F. November 03, 2011

I was impressed with Belmont Village's food, most of all. They served full-course meals, custom-cooked to the client's specifications, and it made it completely different from most senior care facilities that I have visited in the past.

The location was also great. They are close to the Hollywood/Highland metro station, the Kodak Theater, and the Hard Rock cafe - which makes it an excellent retirement spot for the elderly who like to sight-see, etc.

My client had everything positive to say about this facility - and had no complaints about the staff or the noise levels of Hollywood whatsoever.

four June 24, 2011

My friend was in need of senior care. He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease just recently. Belmont Village of Hollywood Hills was the best choice. I trust the care that they give to their residents because they have a licensed nurse on-site 24/7. It's also very convenient because I live in downtown Los Angeles, which is very close by to Belmont Village. Universal studios is also nearby. As for the facility itself, it's very beautiful, comfortable, and has a royal feel to it. Fine living indeed. I recommend Belmont Village. It's a must for those seniors in need within the Hollywood area.

From Belmont Village Hollywood Heights

Belmont Village of Hollywood Heights, Los Angeles is centrally located next door to the Hollywood Bowl. Our beautiful senior living facility is just blocks away from the renowned Hollywood Highland center and the Kodak Theatre, home to the annual Academy Awards. Also in close proximity are two beautiful parks, numerous world-class medical facilities, restaurants featuring a variety of cuisines, and a variety of places to worship. For residents seeking their opportunity for a close up, other area attractions include Paramount and Universal studios as well as the El Capitan Theater. And we're just a freeway drive away from downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica and the San Fernando Valley.

Inside the distinctive façade is a lovely patio courtyard, a peaceful outdoor space within our community. The inviting interior includes relaxing common areas. Resident apartments feature high standards of safety and comfort. And Belmont's resident care programs have earned the trust of residents and families, as well as the respect of healthcare professionals who rely on the well-trained, motivated staff. At Belmont Village, each resident receives the star treatment.

Experience the Belmont Village Difference
  • Dedicated Memory Care Residences
  • Assistance with daily living
  • Well-trained, dedicated staff
  • Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
  • Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
  • Free scheduled transportation
  • Enrichment programs and social activities
  • Internet and email at the Center for Learning
  • Housekeeping and laundry
  • Private and companion apartments
  • Short-term stays available
Memory Care rate includes the following
(there is an additional fee for enhanced personal care.)
  • Basic Personal Care (activity reminders and stand-by assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and escorts)
  • Three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily in Josephine's Kitchen
  • Licensed Nurse on-site 24 hours a day
  • Regular monitoring of residents' wellness and periodic health assessments
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, educational and gardening activities
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Daily scheduled transportation to nearby shops, physicians' offices or special events
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundering of bed linens and personal laundry
  • Daily trash removal and bed-making
  • All utilities except private telephone
  • Cable TV programming

Features of Belmont Village Hollywood Heights

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Minimum memory care rate: $7,400/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: RCFE License 197608647
  • State License(s): 197608467

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Belmont Village Hollywood Heights