Hawkins Creek

Overview of Ratings

4.5

February 22, 2016

By Tracy19

I visited Hawkins Creek for my father. I had seen a room, and it was not what my father wanted. However, it was a great facility, and the rooms were excellent. The facility was well kept. The residents that I did see were happy and jolly.

November 07, 2015

By Michael112779350

We moved my mother into Hawkins Creek. The place was great, the rates were very reasonable, and the staff was awesome. They were top-notch. The rooms were great and very clean, plus they were doing some renovations to make it look even nicer. Her room was big, and it had a little sitting room, a place to sleep, and a big bathroom. There's always something to do there.

April 03, 2015

By Rebecca35

It was a really modern looking facility, and my mother is more country, but Hawkins Creek was very nice. The staff was extremely informative, and she walked me around, showed me the facility and the rooms that they had, and told me about their activities and things like. It was full-on information, and the lady that does this was wonderful, very friendly and very easy to talk to. She just made you feel comfortable when you walked in. The dining room was very pretty, and it was very clean. There were people out in the sitting area and the dining area, so they can get out and not just stay in their rooms. I think they were wonderful -- extremely clean, extremely nice staff, and beautiful surroundings with lawns. The parking area was good.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Hawkins Creek

Features of Hawkins Creek

About Hawkins Creek

Live the sweet life at Hawkins Creek, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Longview, Texas. Our community offers down-home living that incorporates the coziness of lovingly appointed apartments with the convenience of experienced professionals and an excellent location. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Hawkins Creek provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Residents can choose from our six floor plans that fit any lifestyle. Each of our apartments offers the perfect balance between safety features and comfortable amenities. Outside of the apartments, our staff works to ensure that residents have everything they need. Depending on the level of care needed, our residents can take advantage of everything from medication reminders to regular personal care assessments. Our community features an ice cream parlor as well as restaurant-style dining, offering residents delicious meals throughout the day. Residents can explore the surrounding area, where a variety of dining, shopping and entertainment options are just moments away.

Map of Hawkins Creek