Brookdale Longview

Overview of Ratings

4.1

December 27, 2013

By James31084550

We were late when we visited Emeritus at Eastman Estates but they were very helpful, friendly and pleasant. The environment was clean and pleasant. Most of the residents there were very friendly and greeted us. I felt like it was a good place. They took us to several rooms and we met the people who live there. Their rooms were pleasant. One man has been there for 14 years; he's very pleasant and very friendly. We sat down and talked with one of the directors. She told us that she didn’t think we were really ready. We don't feel we are either, but we just want to check out some places. They also showed us their dining room which was pleasant. They told us that the people kind of have assigned seats because they would like to be familiar with the people around and so they just let them choose the seat when they first come, and then if that works out, they can stay in that seat. This facility also provides transportation. They have an activity director there and they did inform us of their activities.

November 22, 2013

I stayed at Emeritus at Eastman Estates for a day. It was a three story facility, I was on the first floor. The people were nice but not easy to deal with. The food is good, the cooks were wonderful. They came and gave me hugs. They have activities going on. Bingo, other participatory games, they take you shopping or to your doctor’s appointment. Its kind like of a home.

October 30, 2013

By Steven8

Emeritus at Eastman Estates was a really good facility. It appeared to be very clean. Their staff was very friendly. They knew their job well. The people there seemed to be very happy too, the ones that were staying there.

September 05, 2012

By ShelleyFred

There are some things I would change but overall they are gracious and clean. My mother is a patient and has her full cognitive ability. The staff and the director is very kind. She isolates so I am not sure about the recreation program and I have not been up to see the second floor ( I think that is where the Alzheimer's patients are, but again they are very kind.

May 30, 2012

By doodler`

the staff acts like they wish they were not there. They are slow to respond when my mother is in need of help and they act as if we are putting them out if we ask for assistance. In the evening, the facility is locked and on more than one occasion, my mother who is on O2 had to wait out in the weather waiting for them to allow her to come in. For the amount of money she pays to stay at this facility, more care should be attended to by all the residents who need medical or physical help;. iT SHOULDF BE DONE IN A WAY TO COMFORT the PERSON WHO IS IN NEED, NOT ACTING LIKE WE ARE PULLING THEM AWAY FROM THIER CELL PHONES. very bad, i hope i never have to live in a facility such as this.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Longview

Features of Brookdale Longview

About Brookdale Longview

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Longview