Regency Palms Long Beach
Reviews of Regency Palms Long Beach
March 09, 2018
I visited this facility
Features of Regency Palms Long Beach
- Minimum Rate: $3600/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $6200/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Al Is Plus Care Costs Mc Is All Inclusive
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 82
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Regency Palms Long Beach
“Regency Palms Long Beach believes life should be more than just good. It should be great! At our beautiful, one-of-a-kind community, we make it our mission to shower everyone who comes through our doors with love, joy and happiness.
Get ready for retirement living that makes you say WOW! At Regency Palms Long Beach, you’ll enjoy the privacy and independence of home living, paired with the comfort and security of having a caring, passionate, dedicated staff available 24 hours a day to help with anything you might need. Spend your days how you want, whether venturing out into the community for an afternoon at the beach.
The Fundamentals of Assisted Living at Meridian Senior Living - Services Include:
- Companion and private room accommodations, furnished/unfurnished, cable TV
- Private bath in each room with step-in showers, private spa
- Assistance with activities of daily living and medication management
- Wellness and personal care services
- Comprehensive dining program, special diets accommodated
- Enriching social activities, group classes, wellness, fitness and educational programs
- Housekeeping, laundry services, maintenance, transportation and concierge services
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- On-call physician services
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our compassionate, skillfully trained caregivers is committed to making each day special for those living in our memory care neighborhoods.
Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why we encourage you to come in for a visit. See, hear, smell, taste and experience our philosophy in action.
- See It in Our Smiles.
- Hear It in Our Voices.
- Smell It in the Cleanliness of Our Rooms and Building.
- Taste It in Our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
- Experience It in Our Atmosphere of Care.
What Makes Us Special
We believe every interaction we have – whether with a resident, family member, prospect or employee – should be filled with WOW! That sense of joy and caring is what makes every moment in our beautiful community WOW!-worthy.”