Reviews of Hacienda Grande Senior Assisted Living
June 26, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Hacienda Grande Senior Assisted Living
Services & Amenities of Hacienda Grande Senior Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2495/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 19820524
About Hacienda Grande Senior Assisted Living
At Hacienda Grande Senior Assisted Living, we believe in a “total approach” to the quality of life. Our approach begins with developing a partnership with our residents which will provide them with a comfortable and supportive environment, while assisting them with their social, emotional, physical and mental needs.
To deliver only quality care while creating a supportive environment for our residents to live as independently as possible in a comfortable senior community, as well as provide our residents with health services to create peace of mind for our residents and their families.
We use our skills, experience, resources and time to promptly give personal assistance to our residents. We value our residents’ integrity, and to maintain that, we help promote their physical, mental and emotional well-being. We believe that by providing the right kind of care, we can help our residents achieve physical fitness, enhanced community participation, proper nutrition and social interaction.
At Hacienda Grande, we offer around-the-clock personal assistance. We also provide our residents with services that promote their independence. Included in our services are:
- 24 hour care giver service including routine nightly
- Resident monitoring
- Transportation for medical appointments, shopping and recreational activities
- Daily house-keeping service
- Weekly laundry service
- Dietary services overview with a registered Dietician
- Respite Care
- Assisted Living Waiver Program Residents
- Full-time activity director. On-site recreational and social activities include:
- Exercise classes
- Arts & crafts
- Card games
- Field trips
- Birthday parties
- Religious services
- Special holiday events
- 3-day illness tray service
- Personalized instructions for diabetic care, including insulin administration, use of oxygen and respiratory treatment
- Incontinent care
- On-site beauty and barber salon
- Beauty Salon Services
- Home Health and Hospice Services
- Private Caregivers (Upon Request)
- Mobile Dental and X-Ray Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
What Makes Us Special
Our staff consists of professional and compassionate health care providers who develop therapeutic relationships with each resident.