Meridian at Lompoc

1420 West North Avenue, Lompoc, CA, 93436

Reviews of Meridian at Lompoc

VeryHappy September 14, 2011

Given our experience at the New Lodge of Lompoc, I have to say it a top-notch facility. Very caring, passionate staff. My mother is very happy there. Especially with all of the activities. I've never seen her have more energy!

david12 July 19, 2011

I am so thrilled to have my father at this facility. It is a remarkable clean environment with a caring staff. Every member of their team, from the office to the adies to the kitchen, knows my father well and shows genuine compassion for his well being. They serve 3 fresh and nutritious meals a day, plus snacks! There are a variety of acitivties on a daily basis. We are so pleased with The New Lodge of Lompoc! Thank you for all you have done for our family!

raeanne March 21, 2011

VERY uncaring, irresponsible facility

A relative signed my father into this facility when he needed medical care instead. He didn't know where he was or how to get around and was left to himself. He couldn't even find the bathroom in his own room. A caregiver lied to me 3 times stating "He is eating great", when he wasn't. One late morning he was found in the dining room completely alone, without his teeth and a soaked Depends pad. He didn't know how to get back to his room or anywhere else and no one helped him. We took him out and we're promised a partial refund for over a month. Then the owner decided he would not give any refund. I also had another resident beg me to take her home with me. This facility is not a place for any loved one.

vulnerable March 01, 2011

Beware of having your loved one in this facility

They do not check the credentials of anyone signing in their feeble-minded or helpless loved one or relative. They do not make sure that the individual being signed in is of sound mind and understands what is happening to them. They just want to fill their rooms and pass off as if they care. Once your relative/loved one is in this facility, if you are unhappy with their treatment, they will not prorate and refund any of your money. Probably because they don't care about improving their facility, they only want your money--they took over $7500.00 from our father without checking a relative's credentials and with him not being of sound mind for one week's stay at their facility. The people being cared for do not have much attention other than their rooms being cleaned, food offered to them, and if they have the wherewithal they can volunteer to participate in planned programs.

About Meridian at Lompoc

Meridian at Lompoc is an assisted living facility in Lompoc, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Meridian at Lompoc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Meridian at Lompoc