Angel Gardens Assisted Living

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Angel Gardens Assisted Living

Average Rating:
Social Worker # 1 November 26, 2011

I think Laurel Park West Home Care, is an excellent choice for a home care provider for someone who is looking for someone to take care of their independent living friend or family member. That prefers to live independently and need access to outside supportive care and assistance when needed Laurel Park West Home Care agency, offer assistance with personal cares such as bathing, grooming, and dressing. In addition to their providers help in meal preparation, housekeeping and shopping. They also offer assistance with self administered medication, ambulation, exercises, and transportation to medical appointments.

Their supportive services can be arranged for various amount of times needed including up to 24/7 or on a respite or temporary time basis. They also provide a variety of other services to fit the individual care plan assessed by their professional Care Team of Nurses.

In general, I would rank this service a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise. Their staff of healthcare professionals are also very task, team oriented in their job duties and performances.

GCM12 June 16, 2011

I just visited Laurel Park West for a client (I'm a geriatric care manager), who may need assisted living and wanted me to check it out for him.

The facility itself is an older building"”it looks like it might have been a small hotel or office at one time"”and is set back in an odd spot. It has a very institutional look and feel. There are a lot of businesses around it, including a few restaurants.

When I visited, I had a hard time finding any staff"”literally. There just doesn't seem to be anyone around. I had a hard time finding anyone even to let me out.

It's supposed to offer dementia care to those in the early stages, but I didn't see anything that would prompt me to recommend it. No activities. There's just a big room, with tables, and a lot of people just sitting there.

Location of Angel Gardens Assisted Living