CareOne at Livingston

76 Passaic Avenue, Livingston, NJ, 07039

Reviews of CareOne at Livingston

September 29, 2015

By Judy99153250

I've visited CareOne for my husband. Everything was nice. The staff was helpful, but, you know, they wanted me to go there, so they were all very, very helpful. The room seemed to be OK, but there weren't enough closets. I wouldn't recommend this community because it was too expensive. Everything about it was very nice except for the price. It was fancy. They need to lower the price.

July 04, 2012

By noonecares

The name should be changed to CARE FOR NOONE! The employees were horrible and the care was terrible. The facility may look good but that's about it. We had to hire our own private people to sit there round the clock.

Photos of CareOne at Livingston

Services & Amenities of CareOne at Livingston

• Minimum Memory Cost: $6247/month

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 30A009

About CareOne at Livingston

A wonderful Assisted Living in Livingston, New Jersey which offers a peaceful campus, living accommodations for independent through end of life care, and a fantastic activities calendar which is sure to keep residents engaged and entertained.

We have two levels of memory care; One is our Harmony Village which is for early to mid stage Alzheimer's, Dementia and Cognitive Issues. The next is Harmony Lodge which offers Late to End Stage care for people with more serious memory care and physical n

Map of CareOne at Livingston