Heritage Estates

900 E. Stanley Blvd., Livermore, CA, 94550

Reviews of Heritage Estates

Eloise1 April 30, 2013

I managed a branch of a home-care service here in Livermore for a couple of years, so I've visited all kinds of facilities. There's the Heritage Estates, which is a very nice facility. It's probably the priciest one. They have independent living, assisted living, and a new building for the senior council. That place has a very nice dining room and lots of activities. They have their own shuttle that takes residents to doctors, to the stores, and to different things. I knew a lot of the staff and even someone who lived there, but she passed away just a couple of weeks ago. She was the grandmother of my son-in-law and I'm still helping him clean up her apartment. She enjoyed it, although sometimes she complained about the food, but I've eaten there and I thought it was good.

CA-Claire September 24, 2012

My Mother and my Father moved here in March 2009. First, they were in an independent living apartment. Two meals a day were provided in the dining room, with the apartment cleaned, linens and towels changed once a week. Lots of activities included as well. In March of 2011, we moved them into Assisted Living. They retained the same dinner table in the dining room, had a beautiful apartment (smaller), and the medication assistance and bathing assistance were just what was needed. When it was time for Hospice for Mom, they worked well with Hospice, and when Mom passed away, the staff were so helpful, and genuinely missed her. Dad is still there, they are doing more and more to help him, as he's 91. Cannot recommend the facility and staff enough!

From Heritage Estates

Heritage Estates in Livemore, California offers luxurious apartment homes for seniors 60 and over in a fun and active independent living community. We have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style assisted living, and all things "fun."

Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed restaurant at this senior living community. Looking for unique senior housing in California? Here you can sign up for an art class, start a new fitness program, exercise your brain in our Brain Fitness Center, or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. At Heritage Estates the possibilities are endless.

Quite simply, at Heritage Estates it's your life on your terms. We just help make it all possible. Come join us for "Five-Star Fun."

Superb location, next door to Trader Joes, shopping, medical, walking trails. Like living on a cruise ship on land!

Features of Heritage Estates

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: 50 hours/week, On-call 24/7

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: CA
  • State License(s): 15601095

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Heritage Estates