Reviews of Advent Christian Village Inc
July 28, 2016
I visited this facility
May 14, 2015
I visited this facility
Photos of Advent Christian Village Inc
Services & Amenities of Advent Christian Village Inc
- Minimum Rate: $2650/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $8060/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra: $300 Pet Deposit
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 7641
About Advent Christian Village Inc
The first thing you’ll notice when you visit Advent Christian Village is that it’s not your typical retirement community. It’s a rare place — one that embraces community, celebrates living life to the fullest, and dedicates itself to serving others. Whether your lifestyle is vibrant and independent, or you require a few support services, or even comprehensive nursing care, there is a place here for you.
Our staff at the Advent Christian Village believe in incorporating spiritual and small town values into the care we provide our residents. Dementia and Alzheimer’s residents are treated with dignity and respect in a supportive environment. We pride ourselves on having a staff that are dedicated to serving others and to making every resident’s life as happy and comfortable as possible.
Some of the amenities we offer are as follows.
- Scheduled community events and activities
- Beautiful dining room and expertly prepared meals with riverside dining available when weather permits.
- An on-site church that ministers to the spiritual needs of all residents.
- A fitness center designed to promote optimal physical health for all residents.
- Boat rides on the Suwannee River, bird watching excursions, a three-mile nature trail along the river, and a community garden.
- An art studio and a weekly community newspaper.
Residents and their families love the beautiful grounds and uplifting community spirit offered by Advent Christian Village.
What Makes Us Special
Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida, is a historical location that provides residents of Advent Christian Village assisted living community with classic American small town charm combined with abundant opportunity for social and cultural activities. The city’s pleasant climate makes outdoor activities possible on a year-round basis.