Sunrise at Orchard

5975 South Holly Street, Littleton, CO, 80121

Reviews of Sunrise at Orchard

Rick664442 September 29, 2016

I went to Sunrise; it was an efficient community, but it was relatively old, and I was not impressed with it. It seemed to be clean and organized. I think one of the problems was parking for visitors. There was nothing that really appealed to me as I walked in.

Douglas035334 September 09, 2016

If I had the chance, I would put my mom at Sunrise at Orchard. The place was excellent. I would highly rate this place. The facility itself was very attractive, and the people were very helpful. I was not able to eat there, but I saw their dining area, and it was very nice.

Cindy D December 25, 2015

Sunrise at Orchard was a smaller community. The grounds were very well kept. The staff was friendly. I got homemade cookies when I went there. I did not see any activities while I was there. Everybody was very friendly and helpful, and they did reach out to me to make sure to keep me in the mood because at that point, I wasn't sure what was going on. They were very welcoming.

Visitor8 December 10, 2015

I thought Sunrise at Orchard was nice and had a beautiful garden area. The rooms seemed nice, the staff was very friendly, and they have a pet that lives in-house. They had music shows and entertainers.

Todd8 October 29, 2015

My mom is in Sunrise. It’s a good place, it’s clean and they’re taking care of my mom. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and responsive.

Anonymous106903950 May 24, 2015

The staff was super friendly and very accommodating at Sunrise at Orchard. They showed us everything that they had and everything that they could offer. It was nice. I met their director of health who was very personable and had gone through similar situations with their family member. They had a schedule of activities at the front desk. My dad is not a very social person, and they offered to do some one-on-one stuff with him.

Helen108007250 May 22, 2015

Sunrise at Orchard is very clean and very pleasant. The people all seemed to be busy, and the folks that are there for assisted living were all engaged in some kind of activity. So it seemed like a good place. The staff was very good.

Caring108961550 April 07, 2015

Sunrise was well run. It was kept clean. It had all sorts of activities, and it looked like a good fit for my parent. The rooms were all in different sizes, and it was not like everything was the same.

Mark103735650 April 03, 2015

We like Sunrise At Orchard. We visited this facility for my mother. The people there were very nice. It felt like a very warm and very nice community. There was nothing that really concerned us at all with the place. When we were there, there was somebody that was playing music with the residents, and they were singing.

Caring75928950 February 11, 2015

Sunrise at Orchard was very really remarkable. It was pretty pricey, but the facility was immaculate. The rooms were very nice; there were single and double rooms, and she decided that she wanted to be in an apartment. They do have activities all the time, the food was excellent, and the staff that we spoke to was very nice. My only concern about that was the expense.

Caring4855 September 23, 2014

I thought we had found one at Sunrise. My dad went back there to sign papers to get into the place, and the price they had quoted us was not the price they were telling him. It had gone up like 2,000 a month. However, the rooms were very nice. It was adequate. The dining area was very nice as well. They had all kinds of stuff, like bingo. They should make sure the quote is the actual price.

Caring80575350 April 05, 2014

Sunrise has a better location, but I didn’t like it because everything there was grumpy. Some people went up the front desk and were complaining. The atmosphere was not good and the rooms were extremely small.

RoseGirl November 07, 2012

I visited Sunrise Senior Living's Littleton, CO campus, also known as "Sunrise At Orchard" originally because of its prominent curbside appeal. It has a very attractive and cozy-looking white, wraparound porch where I had often seen residents sitting and talking to one another through the spring and summer. Just from driving by time and time again, I could sense that the residents seemed to be well-cared for and content. Upon making the decision to tour the facility and learn more about it, we entered the secured lobby and was immediately taken back by the beauty of the main entrance. We were greeted promptly by someone from their administrative staff who welcomed us and then found someone to give us a tour. I studied the faces and demeanor of the residents that we met and they seemed to be very friendly and social. We arrived close to dinner time and the residents were dressed well and groomed beautifully, and enjoying time around the tables in the dining hall chatting with friends over dinner. I spoke with many of them about their experience there and many of them gave me positive feedback.The amenities, which seemed to be many but I can't remember them all, included daily opportunities for exercise, group trips, as well as social events held there from time to time for the enjoyment of the residents. It seemed to me that they invited guests in to play music, special speakers, authors, etc. I didn't take any notes, but these were the things that stood out to me. If you are looking for an assisted living center to visit in the Littleton, CO area, this might be one to add to your list.

Patrice2 March 14, 2012

In a word, mixed. The day staff was relatively indifferent to my mother-in-law's needs, but the night staff was good. They generally left her to her own devices, which usually was ok, but sometimes she needed care that she did not get.After she was released from hospice care they suddenly raised all of the fees although the level of care she received did not change.Meals were nutritious, but not what older people generally want. Breakfast for dinner is key to success, but they wanted to serve meat and potatoes every day.

Mom1999 August 11, 2011

I found the staff very hospitable and the facility was state of the art

From Sunrise at Orchard

Located at the intersection of Orchard and Holly next to the Koelbel Library in Littleton, Colorado, Sunrise at Orchard is a senior living community that is conveniently located across the street from Orchard's shopping center, with beautiful gardens and walking paths.

Step into Sunrise at Orchard and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

In addition to offering senior housing in Colorado, Sunrise at Orchard also boasts Alzheimer's care, respite care, and short-term care.

Features of Sunrise at Orchard

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours