Brookdale Littleton

8271 South Continental Divide Road, Littleton, CO, 80127

Reviews of Brookdale Littleton

Kathy97832050 November 30, 2014

We choose Brookdale Littleton for my mother because of the convenience and location. The staff is wonderful. We are very impressed with the grounds, and the rooms are brand new.

John95813050 October 07, 2014

Sterling House is open, airy, and has a nice setting. Everybody there seemed to be pretty happy. The apartments were pretty typical of the other assisted living, one big room, a bedroom, and a kitchenette and so average size rooms. I talked to somebody in kitchen staff and somebody that does activities. The kitchen staff strives to have more of a restaurant type than a cafeteria type setup. The activities people are always looking for something new to try or go to, and they seem pretty positive.

Caring78476150 September 23, 2014

Sterling House was available when we looked for a facility, and the staff is wonderful. The rooms are spacious with big closets and well-maintained. The dining room is good and I really like the food. I think some of the older people don’t appreciate the food that much because it’s more new food -- a lot of them would be happy with hamburgers and meatloaf -- but the food is really quite good. I like that it’s a small and pretty active community. They have bingo, poker, puzzles, Trivial Pursuit, and shopping trips. I like the environment, as it is nice, clean, and friendly. We haven’t had any problems with anything being taken, and my mother states she really has no complaints. I would definitely recommend this facility.

Vicky6 January 31, 2014

My cousin is a resident of Sterling House of Littleton. We've been really impressed with both the staff and the facilities that's why we chose this. The facility is really clean inside and out. The grounds are really nice and well kept. Regarding staff, everybody seems to be caring and on top of things. They have lots of activities for their residents. I know my cousin participates in bingo, trivia games, ice cream socials, and holiday parties. They keep the people involved in everything. We're even invited to their afternoon tea next Saturday.

Sharon34 November 05, 2013

Sterling House looked like a very nice facility. It had huge halls which would be nice for people in wheelchairs. They had a nice patio area where people were sitting and enjoying the pretty weather. The rooms are beautiful and very nice. The menu looked nice also and the staff was very friendly. The residents looked content.

Caring072502 July 29, 2013

My visit at Sterling House of Littleton was very nice. From what I saw, it got very nice landscaping. We walked around the lobby and the office and it had a nice environment. They were very welcoming, friendly, extremely helpful and informative. They were just awesome and really nice. I spoke with the manager and he did talk about their activities. It seemed like a very active community, which I like.

Caring0816 July 12, 2013

I visited Sterling House for my sister-in-law and I was quite happy with what I saw. Their rooms were on the small side but very clean. We als had dinner there and it was quite satisfactory. However, my sister-in-law was a pending Medicaid and unfortunately they would not accept Medicaid. Also they have changed their managers probably three times in the six months that we looked at it, which I wasn't too happy about, but I guess things happened.

L.R. December 13, 2011

We took my husband;s mother to see the facility hoping that she would move from Iowa to Colorado. The visit was excellent but she hass decided to sstay in Iowa. Were she to change her mind, Sterling House would be our choice.

From Brookdale Littleton

Brookdale Littleton provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Littleton