Brookdale Chenal Heights

1 Chenal Heights Drive, Little Rock, AR, 72223

Reviews of Brookdale Chenal Heights

Rfvbates November 17, 2015

Our parents gave been here for almost 3 years now, it is a really nice place, they keep it clean,but I have to say the food quality has went down as far as being food that older people like and can eat over the years it was really different when they first came here to live. The have been losing weight pretty rapidly over the last year, it's just not the kind of food people of their generation are used to, it's not only them there are LOTS of residents that don't eat their food, some of it they don't even know what it is, they ask the servers and they say they don't know either.

Anonymous112613950 October 28, 2015

It’s a very well-run facility. The people working there are nice and accommodating when we visited the place. They didn’t have any vacancy at that time so Brookdale Chenal Heights was not an option for us but I really think it’s a great place.

Caring94141450 August 31, 2014

Emeritus at Chenal Heights was the first place we looked at when we're looking for places. We chose this community because it was in the right part of the town, they had the right people and it was the first choice. They have one-bedroom and studio apartments. My mother is in a studio apartment. They do have activities. They have the usual things in assisted living facilities. They have games, movies and they can take you around if you need to. Food is good. The dining room is very nice. The staff seems very nice and they seem to care a lot.

Caring88927750 June 26, 2014

Emeritus is very clean, very neat, and very well taken care of. I like the staff. They're very nice and helpful. The food is very good. My mom is not really social right now. She still has a very bad hearing problem, so she doesn't get out a lot. But the place is neat, has a very nice front, and inside the rooms are very nice.

Evie4 December 31, 2013

The staff in Emeritus at Chenal Heights treated me fine, I had no complaints. But the place is a bit fancy. It didn't look like what my dad needed necessarily.

Ann13 March 20, 2013

I have a relative who lives in Chenal Heights Retirement Living. The environment is pleasing and homey. The employees always seem to be attentive and kind to the people. The meals are served in smaller dining rooms so that the employees can watch over the patients a little more carefully than they would. Their menu varies because some people require special diets. The regular meals look appetizing. The place is very clean and doesn't have an odor about it. They have a wonderful common area. I would definitely recommend this facility to others.

Tish1 February 15, 2013

Emeritus at Chenal Heights was wonderful. I'm really considering that place for my mother. They were very friendly and they've given me lots of good information. Everybody seems happy there. I think it's a very nice place.

A1LDZTVD5HLICK May 31, 2012

It is a very nice facility my grandfather who was very independent didn't like the fact of having to live there. But soon after he was a resident he began to actually like living there which i thought would never happen and he was very relaxed and i was to because i didn't have to worry about him all the time. I would highly recommend this facility who has any friend or relative that needs assisted living. because my grandfather loved this place and im sure your relative would too. So don't be afraid to go to this excellent care provider they are for sure one of the best care providers out there. Trust me they are very reliable and very trustworthy, well they were when my grandfather went. Except my grandfather did have one complaint about the food not being very good but other than that they were very good. Also the place was very clean and smelled really good like flowers which to me is a really good thing.

davidwilson September 29, 2011

Before my mother was committed to the assisted living facility, she was becoming increasingly distant and non-communicative. She rarely left the home and when she did, never seemed to enjoy herself. She missed her health and her deceased husband, but perhaps most of all she missed independence. She did not like the idea of her children helping her when there were other options. That is when we stumbled upon Chenal Heights. Chenal is one of the most prestigious and safe communities in Arkansas and home to many financial institutions and fine recreational facilities. The assisted living facility in Chenal was no less more spectacular than the community that it resides in. The staff was very helpful and understanding. They valued my mother's independent spirit and seemed quite knowledgeable in their health. We visit whenever we want, and are never refused. The facility itself is state of the art. There are beautiful televisions, medical devices, and lounging facility. The food is equivalent to a nice restaurant as well as plentiful. The place is so clean that it reminds me of a hospital. Overall I love the Chenal facility and so does my mother. It makes me think that I should hurry up and get old.

From Brookdale Chenal Heights

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Chenal Heights